Chapter 44: So Many Questions

I talked with Tyler more but I decided to wait in the waiting area again.

Soon, the same woman came out of a corridor and locked eyes with me this was it.

Was Dylan alive?

Was he going to be able to talk again?

She walked over to me smiling. Smiling is good right?

"I have great news miss...,"

"Tórres," I finished her sentence with my fingers crossed be behind my back. Hoping, praying he will be okay.

"Miss Tórres. We found another part of his brain swelling which pressed on his speech function. You saved his life, left another minute longer he would have passed. Me and the other surgeons managed to sort it all out. His talking should improve by itself, " She explained hugging me.

I hugged her back even tighter, so she knew how thankful I was,"Thankyou.. How long will it take for him to talk properly?"

"It depends on how fast he recovers. Fast recovery Dylan can talk in a week or less Vise versa,"

Being as she looked like a young surgeon it was like she had been doing it for fifty years.

The doctor said me where they are keeping Dylan and told me I could see him.

She told me be ready to see him at his worse and she was right.

He had a bandage going around his head and a tube up his nose to help him breath.

After being with him for around an hour the door knocked. It was Tyler P in a wheelchair with Addison pushing him, "Mind if we see him?"

"Of course not," I pulled out another chair for Addi. Ty looked devastated, his eyes filling up with tears.

"How you holding up Aria?" She asked putting her hand on mine.

No one had really asked that question to me. With everything going on I haven't thought about my self, "Yeah, I'm fine,"

"I can't believe this has happened," He added putting his hands on Dylan's.

My phone pinged five times. Looking, I saw my social social media going mad.

How did everyone know Dylan and Tyler got in an accident?

On twitter someone tweeted, 'Dylan O'Brien in accident was it because Aria and him broke up?'

I had no idea that everyone knew about that and we weren't even broke up properly.

A nurse came in to check on him and Tyler. She checked Dyl's pupils with a torch and I saw those brown eyes I longed to see.

"I think he will be awake soon. Usally patients wake up a few hours after this surgery," She said reassuringly.

"Thank God," I whispered as she left to go to the reception.

I've never felt like this about a person in ages. The way my heart skips a beat when I'm around him, or the way he gives me butterflies just by looking at him.

Addison and Tyler left when he felt lightheaded. They said he was only allowed to stay sitting up for a certain amount of time.

The heart monitor began going faster. 84 to 96 to 103.

His index finger moved slightly and eyes flickered open.

Tears fell down my cheeks from happiness and my smile was giant.

"Hey Tórres I love you," He said and I burst out crying... Again- I'm an emotional wreck.

"I love you too Dyl," I was to stunned to speak. The surgeons had fixed him and I was eternally great full .

"C- come here," He gestured with his hand to the bed. Dylan still had struggled saying a few words and pronunciations but the doctor is that would go a way by its selfish.

I stood up as he moved over for me to lie down. My head rested on his chest as his broken arm slid around my slim figure.

I felt at home- at peace.

He cleared his throat at smiled at me kissing my hair, "I'm sorry you saw me and Brenda's ki-,"

I interupted him, "I trust you Dylan. The last thing you should be thinking about is that . I forgive you and I'm sorry for not trusting you in the first place,"

"Are you okay after what happened with your ex?" He asked rubbing patterns on my back.

"Let's worry about you getting better first before thinking about me," The truth was I wasn't fine. I was hanging on by a thread. My life used to be boring, I was a normal kid living a normal life. But now I'm going on TV and doing things I thought only existed in movies.

And not to mention all the paparazzi, always knowing what I'm doing. I went to the shop and there were photos of me walking down the road, no makeup, my hair in a messy but with joggers on. It got thousands of likes.

Before, my max likes was about seventy.

"Oh one more thing," He added looking at me, "I saw who the driver was,"

"Who was it?"

"Noah,"

__________________
____________________________

This chapter is dedicated to: Dani_grace56 thankyou for reminding me to update and thx for reading! 💕📖

~~

Happy New year! We finally made it to 2022💕🎊

Thankyou for everyone who has read, commented and voted on my book it ready made my year- no pun intended.

Have a great day/night 💕