Albedo did not reply, he continued to sketch the unfinished drawing. Xiao was watching everything from afar. "Xiao" the club leader suddenly appeared behind him "put the rock down and don't try to kill anyone"

Xiao quietly put the rock down but continued to stare at Aether and Albedo. "I know you are jealous but please don't try to injure anyone from the science club"

"Hmph"

The group was hiking through the forest till the sun went down. They went back to the dorm to rest for the day. Aether was preparing to sleep when he realized the keychain on his phone was missing. He panicked and got up to search around the dorm but found nothing.

Aether stepped out of the dorm thinking that he might have dropped it at centre if the campsite. He put on his slippers and walked to the location.

Xiao got out of the toilet and saw that Aether was no longer in the dorm. He went out to check and was certain that Aether had gone missing.

Panic took over him and he immediately took his flash light and went searching for him.

"Found it" Aether took the keychain and was about to walk back when the road he walked from was now covered by trees. He walked some more and began to panic when the view had not change. "Am I lost? "

The group began searching for Aether, as minutes turned to hour Xiao grew even more despaired. Albedo was also helping to search with a worried frown on his face.

After awhile Xiao checked his phone and realized that it was already 1 am. He did not feel tried, despite his feet hurting he continued searching. As he walked he saw a figure sitting and leaning against a tree. He ran towards it and found Aether unconscious. He called out to the unconscious boy and he opened his eyes.

Xiao heaved a sigh of relief. "Idiot, where did you go? I was so worried"

"Xiao, when did you arrive? I was looking for this when I gotten lost" Aether held up the keychain and showed it to Xiao.

"You- you still kept it? "

"Of course, you helped me get it when we went to the cat cafe and few weeks ago. "

"Idiot" Xiao chuckled while patting Aether on the head "I would get a new one for you, don't bother searching for it"

Droplets of water suddenly fell from the sky, it was about to rain. "Can you get up? " Xiao asked while reaching out to Aether.

"A bit. I sprained my ankle while searching for the way back, but it's fine it does not hurt"

"Get on"

"Huh? "

"I will carry you"

"Huh?! No-no it's ok, I can still walk to the nearest shelter plus it's embarrassing for a guy to be carried by another guy"

Xiao did not listen to Aether's protest and picked him up and carried him on his back.

"Warm... " Aether found himself about to fall asleep when they arrived in front of the school bus. They got on and took a sit on the seats as they wait for the rain to pass.

There was a deathly silence in the bus as no one talked.

"Are you mad at me? " Xiao broke the silence with a question.

"Huh? No, why would I? " Aether suddenly had a flashback "Oh, that's why he asked"

"If you aren't mad, than why are you ignoring me? "

"I thought that you needed some time alone, so I tried to give you some space"

It was silent for awhile before Aether laughed a bit "I think we might have misunderstood each other."

"That means the kiss was a misunderstanding as well.... " "But why does it still hurts thinking that" Aether thought

Xiao did not say anything. Aether looked out of the window "Xiao, it stopped raining! We should find our way back now." Aether got up from his seat and saw that Xiao had not mover yet.

"Xiao? "

"Aether, I-"

"???"

" li- lik-" Xiao's face was completely red as he tried to say something

"Xiao.. You ok? " Aether walked over to him

Xiao senced Aether approaching him and he blurted out what he have been trying to say to Aether for the longest time " I like you! "

Aether froze in the spot. "Eh, did he just say 'I like you' ? EHHHHHH!? " His mind was racing and did not know what to say.

"What a great confession" the club leader entered the bus and looked at the both of them.

Both Xiao and Aether were a blushing mess when they arrived back at the camp site.
.
.
.
.
DONE, OMFG I AM FINALLY DONE 😭😭 I decided not to split this into two parts because I want to quickly write the next episode 🤡🤡