chapter 38

Recap ;

I went inside to see Lauren and a middle aged man sitting on chairs opposite to Leos desk. Leo held my hand and took me to them. I think that man is Lauras father since they have same features.

Then Leo looked at him and said

" Mr. Jones meet my wife Amelia

Amelias Pov :

Am I going insane ? Did I hear him right ? Did he just say the word wife ? What is happening here ?

The man Mr. Jones stood up and said

Pleased to meet you Mrs. King I dont know what to do. I am not his wife as he claims me to be.

" Pleasure is mine Mr. Jones I said .

Leo made me sit on one of the chairs and he sat beside me. Why the hell didnt he prepare me for this. If he told me about this before I would have written a script or something . He is going to face some consequences after for sure. When I was thinking of the ways to punish Leo he started talking

" So Mr. Jones since I am married the business contract we had is going to be cancelled

Ooooh I forgot that Laura is here too . So Mr. Jones might be her father , the one who Leo had this so called contract with.

But Mr. King you didnt bring up your wife while we made the contract . Also I didnt see a ring on either of your hands Mr. Jones said.

Wow great question Mr. Jones. I wonder what Leo is going to tell him now .

" Thats none of your business Mr. Jones Leo said and took a paper from his desk and placed it in front of Mr. Jones.

" See thats our marriage certificate . So the contract we had is cancelled and you can leave now along with your daughter Leo said leaving no room for discussion . I wonder how did he get a marriage certificate that too my marriage certificate without me knowing. I guess you can do anything if you have power and money.

Mr. Jones didnt have any thing to say he stood up along with his daughter Laura and went out of Leos office. Laura is glaring daggers at me. If looks could kill I would be a 100 ft below. I will not be shocked if she is planning my murder inside her brain.

After they went out of the room I turned towards Leo trying best to look angry. I tried to imitate his clenched jaw , angry glare , intimidating eyes but I guess I miserably failed cause he laughed . Yes he laughed at me.

" What is this ? I asked him still trying to be angry.

" What is what ? He replied with an amusing look on his face.

" I am not talking to you for a day I said I stood up from my chair .

I walked to the door trying to avoid him. Then he pulled my hand I fell on his lap. He is on the chair and I am on him. I tried to get out of his grasp. But he is Iron man I am sure he is. After trying countless time I sat there silently. Maybe if I ignore him he will leave me. He started playing with my hair. Its like I weigh as light as feather cause he is not even a bit effected with my weight. He played with my hair for so long. I got sleepy and guess what , yes I did . I slept on him. He is soft like a teddy bear so I slept on him.

I woke up after few hours to find myself sleeping on a rather comforting pillow .Reluctantly ,I moved away from it to get up .Then ,I realised it wasnt a pillow .Its Leos chest .I cant believe I slept on his chest until now .For a moment, I looked around to see that it was his room .Why didn't he leave me in my room ?I am not complaining ,Just wondering.

Now ,My focus is full on the 6ft could be Calvin Klein model who is sleeping peacefully .His sleep form is also a view to see .On the contrary ,I would look like a mess with resemblance of birds nest on my hair .Anyway ,I focused on him ,Only him and the fact that he claimed me as his wife is not helping me to not adore him .Yeah I forgot that I was mad at him .I dont know how I got the courage to make a move on him but I bend closer to him and was about to kiss him on cheek . My inner self warned me What if he wakes up? I just ignored her and I'm just a few inches far away from his cheek .I closed my eyes and decided to just go for it .But ,What I kissed is moving .I opened my eyes to see that He was awake and he turned his face so that I could kiss him. Im kissing him on the lips .It was just a small kiss with love or adoration and I didnt let it go far because I'm now dying with embarrassment.

He kissed my forehead and said Good morning ,Love. wait!!

Did he just call me Love ..Love?? . Now ,My cheeks turned into a deeper red .I am blushing like a teenager !!He gave me a small chuckle and said

Come on, If you are blushing like this only for a forehead kiss ,I wonder how could you cope up with the huge blushes when we do other things with a smirk.

I blushed more but tried to hide it and just lied saying Haha , Just because I blushed this time doesn't mean I do that everytime .

He replied in a challenging tone Ok, Love ,How about we make a deal .The first one who blushed first in these two days loses and should do whatever the other person says for a whole day ?I was thinking about the pros and cons but he provoked me saying

Are you afraid, Love?

My attitude got the best of me and I said Deal.

Hiiii guys , I know its been so so soooo long . I am truly sorry for that . A lot happened in the past month . I am emotionally and physically drained . I will really try my best to give regular updates and I am going to be more active from now since my exams are finished . love you guys . Take care