chapter 13

Recap: 

"Awww, you guys are so cute. Have children already." LUCA . How long has he been there? Leo broke the hug, and I turned to see Luca at the doorstep. Leo is looking at him with a hard glare that suggests he could be six feet under if looks could kill. I, on the other hand, was so embarrassed and probably looked like a tomato.

Leo's POV: 

I am so going to kill this bastard now. After I heard about the phone call to Amelia, I felt so sad for her. She has to go through that because of me. And about how she cares about Cilia, even though it's been 3 days since she came here and she probably saw Cilia once or twice. Every day, she makes me fall hard for her. Now I am so going to end the person who dared to threaten my princess.

After that awkward moment with Luca, I wished Amelia good night and went to take care of some business. I have two important tasks now. The first one is about the kitchen department. Some of the people there had a part in Amelia's food poisoning. Betrayal is the thing I hate the most. The people who betrayed me won't be alive to tell the tale. I made my way towards the garden, where I ordered everything related to the kitchen to be assembled. Luca has already interrogated them, and he has two members on the suspect list. Luca treats Amelia as his little sister, and there is no one in the world I could trust in this matter except Luca. He is also perfect at his job. I know the members who he suspected had something to do with the food poisoning. As I entered the garden, everyone's eyes shifted toward me. They are visibly shaking with fear. Everyone knows what happens when someone messes with me.

When I looked at the suspects, I could tell by the look in their eyes that they did it. Unlike the others, they are trying to put up 'the brave man and ' I didn't do anything, so why should I be afraid ' acts. Then I stopped in the middle of the group and said,"I think you already know about the new girl in the house. I don't want any harm to come to her. If anyone even thought about harming her or looking at her in the wrong way, then even God can't save you from me. I will go to the ends of the earth to rip you into pieces and feed you to my panthers. Mind it."By the end of my speech, everyone was sweating. Some might even be pissed in their pants. I signaled Luca to take the two men to the basement. Now it's time to teach them a lesson. I removed my suit coat and rolled up my shirt sleeves. I went to the basement to teach the piece of sh*t a lesson.

As I entered the basement, I was engulfed by the smell of blood and sweat. I opened the first cell to face the two suspects. I am going to torture and kill one person, and the second one will spill the truth by listening to his screams. There are two men behind me. I ordered them to tie the first one to a chair. As soon as he was tied, I went to the corner of the room to select the weapons I was going to torture him with. I took a knife. I slowly went towards him like a predator ready to pounce on his prey.Now the real me is going to come out. I took the knife and went toward him with slow steps.

"Now tell me, why did you do it?"No reply. I took the knife and wreaked havoc on his thigh. Blood is flowing like a waterfall. His screams sounded like music to my ears."Tell me now!" He didn't say anything aside from crying and screaming. I held the knife in my hand; one end of the knife is in my hand, and the other end is in his thigh. I dragged the knife till his knee. The blood was five times more now. He was screaming like hell. I asked with anger."Why did you do it?"

"I don't know, sir. Someone met me the day before and said if I mixed poison in that girl's dish, he could give me a million dollars. So I did it, sir. I am sorry, sir."

I said, "Okay," and I pulled the knife out, and I was walking out of the cell. I saw that man for the last time, and when I turned back to him, I saw a glint of hope that he could live. Poor man. and said.   

"Nobody crosses me and lives," he said, and threw the knife without looking at the man, and it just went exactly where I wanted it. The knife was between his eyes. Then he is dead. I loved killing people. Then I walked to the next cell. There was a server chained to the wall. I took steps towards him. I asked him

"Who asked you to do this?"

He seemed to notice the screams of the other one, so he was sweating hard.

"Who, sir?   I don't know who you are talking about. "He said.

I went near the table and took the cutting blade. I went near him and took his hand into mine.

"Now tell me," I asked. But he just looked at me with fear written all over his face. I took his pinky and cut it.Oh, he doesn't have a pinky now. How can he make a pinky promise now? Haha, he won't be alive to do it anyway. He was shouting very loudly. He cut his fingers one by one. When I reached his last finger, he said,"Sir, I am sorry that some blue-eyed man came to me the previous night and asked me to serve that dish to that new girl. I  am sorry sir" . I took my gun and shot him in his chest. He is dead. I walked out of the cell. There is Luca outside. I told him to take care of the bodies. I went upstairs. I took a nice shower and washed blood all over my body. I went to my office, and I started calling my friends in the British and American mafias to ask for help. I know Brandon is declaring war by doing it. Messing with my family twice doesn't do good for him.

Hola guys, How are you doing? I hope you are staying safe. What do you think about Leo's new side? So yeah, how is the chapter? I love you all, and I would love to read your comment😍. Your comments fill my heart with joy  I love you guys and hope you stay safe.