chapter 6

Thankyou so much for 200 reads . I am so happy . I can't thankyou enough. I am very thankful to everyone who supported me in writing this book . Love you guys ❤️💗. . This is 3rd update today. Have a nice day/night.

Amelia's POV: 

Recap : 

"LEONADRO KING!" she exclaimed, looking towards him.

Leonadro King, as in Italian mafia leader Leonadro King

Oh my freaking god! The letter I received says yours lovingly, L. It means, Did he write it? He was the person who threatened me. He is standing right in front of me. I am going to faint from the fear. My mom slowly came to the living room.

"Leonadro, this is between us. Leave my daughter out of this." My mom said

"I have already warned you, Mrs. Knight, but what did you do? You didn't take me seriously. Now it's high time you go out of my business." He told every word without breaking eye contact with me. His voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Please, Leonadro, spare my daughter. I will send your guns back to you." My mother's crying. What possibly could this man do? My mom's already sick; she should not stress herself out. I should do something. I need to talk. But I can't utter a single word. His huge frame is right in front of me. Fear clouded my vision.

He is talking about taking me away from my mom. I am truly terrified of my situation. My mom is not well, and I need to take care of her. If he takes me, then her situation will be worse.

Now, about me I can't even imagine what happens if he takes me. Then, after some time, he started saying how he could control everything in this world.

He said, "I have told you about the consequences, Mrs. Knight, but you didn't change your ways. It's high time to put an end to your actions, Mrs. Knight. Your daughter will be far from you for a few days, then you will learn your place. You have made a great mistake by coming after me."He ended with a cold smirk. He is literally threatening my mom in my house. Mafia leader or not, he has no authority over me. Even though I am scared of him, I will stand up for myself. I will not go down without a fight.

So I said, " NO.I am not going to come ".He looked at me in amusement then said, "Oh, now the pretty girl could talk." My confidence has gone as fast as it came. I stood silently, not able to say anything.

He is talking about how he owns the world and how my mom crossed her line and some other sh*t. I very badly wanted to take the knife and stab him right in the heart. But I can't even talk; how could I stab him? His words are like fuel for my anger. I am getting impatient second by second.

Who is he to talk like that in my house in front of me? Who dois?  think he is? Even though he is a mafia leader, I don't give a sh*t. He has no right to yell at my mother and treat me as if I were a doll in a showcase. Just when I was about to talk, four of his members came into the house! 

Two of them held Mom, and the other two dragged me out of my house. I tried my level best to escape. I tried using my fighting skills (which don't exist, by the way) to fight them, but it was no use. Then I took the knife from behind me and stabbed one man in his hand. The other one was very shocked, and I kicked him in the balls. Now only one more person is left. Thats Leonadro. I don't think I could even scratch him. But, oh my god, I forgot about the other two men holding my mom. They left her and came to me. My mom is too emotionally and physically tired to even fight. Leonadro looks surprised that I fought.

They dragged me and pushed me inside some kind of expensive car and locked the doors! I helplessly sat there for the longest minutes of my life. I am so afraid of what is happening to Mom. I am so helpless now. He just came, and now he's probably taking me to his home, or he could just kill me on the way. I even harmed his two men.

Just one bullet didn't cost him more. I think I just thought of things I want to do in the future. But how am I in the hands of this jerk? The doors of the car opened, and there sat "Mr. Devil" beside me. I was crying from my previous thoughts. He saw me crying; Wow, you're making very good progress in front of him, Amelia. If he decides to kill me, I am not giving up on my life. Even if I die. I will die bravely. I gained all the courage I had left and asked him."Are you going to kill me?"He looked at him like I had grown two heads. But he didn't reply.

I was so angry at him. First he kidnaps me, and then he doesn't talk to me. He is a handsome jerk. He has forest green eyes. I could get lost in them. Snap out of it, Amelia; he is dangerous and he is a jerk.

If looks could kill, he would be 6 feet under now. He is not even pretending that I exist.

His looks and his character don't even match. I have to cancel all the thoughts I have previously had after looking at him. He is a big jerk. He just sat there and looked at something on his phone. He doesn't reply to me. He is giving me the silent treatment. Two people can play this game. After a very long drive, we stopped near a huge mansion. He was not joking when he told me he was taking me to his house. It's just an amazing house he has. The main theme of his house is blue and white. It doesn't match his dark personality. He got out of the car, and when it came to a stop, I sat there stubbornly. He opened my side of the car door. He looked at me and said, "Get down" . I sat there without moving. I sat there stubbornly. It's the first word he's said to me, and it's not even a bit polite. I am not his toy to follow his orders. I sat inside the car. What he did now was shocking to me. He roughly grabbed me by my arm and pulled me outside the car; it's going to leave a bruise. "Ow. It hurts, man," I shouted.

He suddenly left my arm. He saw me once, and then he left without talking. I just stood there for a few minutes. Then another man came to me. He said, "Hi, I am Luca." "You might be wondering why you are here, but you will know it sooner." Despite the fact that this man, Luca, is on my kidnappers' side, he is at least polite, unlike someone else.

"Hi, I am Amelia", I said. He gave me a smile, and he is not like Leo. Oh, wait, he is not Leo for me; it's Leonadro. What happened to you, Amelia? "Come in. I will show you the house." I went behind him. This house is so huge. Luca is a very friendly man. He is talkative, nice, and everything Leonadro was not. He was showing me the house when he cracked a lame joke, and I was laughing out loud. That's when Mr. Devil, with an angry look, walked towards us and said,

"You may go now" to Luca. "Yes, boss," said Luca. I swear I saw Luca smirking while going away from me. I am all alone with the Devil himself. Someone, please save me.