Shadowzone

The Autobots were gathered at their base with their human friends, over the past few days since Megatron reemerged, Con activity has been quiet, perhaps Megatron was reestablishing his authority...and teaching Starscream a lesson.

While the kids were hanging out, Ratchet was monitoring the computer when he soon found a faint energon signal, and this one had a particular signature.  

Ratchet: I had hoped that my growing expertise on the subject would remain purely academic.  But though faint, this is clearly a dark energon signature and it's moving fast.

Optimus: Megatron.

Arcee: Where'd he find more of the bad stuff?

Bulkhead: And whats he gonna do with it, recruit a new army of the undead?

Optimus: We cannot rule out the possibility.

Gulfstream: But didn't he already try that?

Dodger: He did, we had to blow up a spacebridge to stop him, he also raised a smaller one here on Earth, but Optimus and Ratchet took them out.

Optimus: Megatron can still recruit individual undead warriors, especially since he seems to be heading to a familiar sight.  The burial sight of Skyquake.

Gulfstream: Who's Skyquake?

Dodger: A Decepticon warrior he and Bee took down a while back.

Optimus: Megatron has barely emerged from stasis, and it seems he's already making up for lost time.  Bulkhead! Bumblebee! Dodger! Gulfstream! Ratchet!  Prepare to roll out!

As they went to the groundbridge, Ratchet was confused as to why he's being called to go out in the field. 

Ratchet: Me?

Optimus: If we are dealing Dark energon, I may well require your expertise. (Turns to Arcee) Arcee.

Arcee: Bridge operator, got it!

Miko: Go get em Bulkhead!  Bring the hurt!

Bulkhead banged his fists together, but Miko seemed out of character, why isn't she wanting to go?  Jack, Raf and Thomas knew something was up.

Jack: Thats not like Miko to not wanna go.

Raf: She's definitely up to something.

Thomas: We'd better keep an eye out.

Arcee opened the groundbridge and the other Autobots transformed and drove through it, sure enough Miko dropped her sketch pad and ran for the portal.

Jack: Making a break!

He, Raf and Thomas chased after Miko to the groundbridge, right past Arcee.  Jack caught up and grabbed Miko.

Jack: It's not safe!

Thomas: Miko are you nuts!?

Miko: I'm not going to miss my first zombie-con throwdown!

Miko broke from Jack's grip and ran into the vortex, with the other three chasing her.

(The canyon)

The Autobots transformed as they came out of the vortex and started walking through a canyon.  Soon they saw someone at Skyquake's grave, but it wasn't Megatron, it was Starscream.

Bulkhead: Thats not Megatron!

Starscream: Rise Skyquake! Rise!

Gulfstream: What's Screamy doing here!?

Dodger: Is he trying to raise Skyquake!?

Optimus just deployed his faceguard and they brought out their blasters while Ratchet brought out his blades, getting Starscream's attention.