Convoy

Out in the desert, Dodger and Thomas were off-roading again.  Today, they were speeding along the railroad tracks, since they were along a straight section of track, they were trying to determine Dodger's top speed, without attracting the attention of state troopers.  Every so often a freight train would pass alongside them, their yellow and grey locomotives blowing their whistles at them.  Starting at the end of the straight away, Dodger gunned it, in a few seconds, he was going 60 mph, then 70, then 80.  Thomas's heart started racing once they reached 100.

Thomas: 105! 110! 115! 120! Dodger!  Thats as far as the we can go!

Dodger: That'll do!

Dodger slowed down as they came to the edge of the straight away.  Once he stopped, an exhilarated Thomas got out all hopped-on adrenaline.  Seeing a freight train come at them, Thomas waved at the engineer who blew the whistle in reply.  As 3 locomotives and 97 grain cars rushed past them, they had to shout over the noise of the train.

  As 3 locomotives and 97 grain cars rushed past them, they had to shout over the noise of the train

Thomas: (panting) Dodger, that was awesome!

Dodger: It sure was!  Let's get outa here!

Thomas hopped in, and off they went to base.

Thomas: Well, we know how fast you can go.

Dodger: How fast I can go without the Energon Afterburner.

Thomas: Oh yes, we made dust, and we did some railfanning along the way.

Dodger: What is 'railfanning'?

Thomas: Railfans are basically train enthusiasts, they like to watch trains, record videos and take pictures.  Some have YouTube channels that they put their videos on.  It's a hobby.

Dodger: (chuckles) You humans never stop surprising me. 

Thomas: Part of the charm.  Those trains horns sure were a bit loud.

Dodger: I'd much rather listen to train horns than Miko's music, if you could call it that.

Thomas: I hear ya, how about some REAL music?

Dodger: You read my mind!

Before long, they were back at base, however the fun was cut short when Agent Fowler came on the video monitor, with quite a mood.

Agent Fowler: Prime!?  Prime!!?

Optimus walked over with the rest of the team

Optimus: Special Agent Fowler, to what do we owe...

Agent Fowler: What else!?  Cons!  I chased them off with some hard ordnance, but not before they blew me out of the sky!