Scrapheap

(The Arctic)

Optimus, Bulkhead, Bumblbee, Dodger and Arcee were digging through ice trying to get a large object out from under it.  Minutes earlier, Bulkhead and Bumblebee found it after detecting it's energon signal, now they were all trying to dig it out before the cold gets to them.  After a few minutes, they broke through the ice and lifted the object out of the hole.

Optimus and Bulkhead team-lifted the object while the others escorted them.

Arcee: Ratchet, mission complete, we need a bridge.

Ratchet on comm: Coming up.

(Autobot missile silo)

The object, which was some sort of pod, was carried to large room in the back of the base to thaw out.  The bots took turns getting de-frosted, it was currently Bulkhead's turn, much to his annoyance.

Bulkhead: I told you doc we're fine!

Ratchet: The only way to be certain your fine Bulkhead is to endure standard de-frosting procedure; YOU know prolonged exposure to sub-zero conditions can cause permanent system damage!

Dodger: I almost learned that the hard way Bulk.

Optimus: Ratchet, have you learned anything more about our Arctic find?

Ratchet: Not yet (walks to computer) the pod can't be opened while its frozen solid. 

The bots had no idea the danger they just brought to their base....

(The next day)

It was Saturday and Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Dodger were driving Raf, Miko and Thomas to base, Jack was carpooling with them since Arcee was not available.  Thomas and Dodger were listening to more country music, today it was Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line, which they sung along to.

Dodger and Thomas: (singing) This how we ro-oo-oo-ll we hanging round singing out everything on the radio-oo-oo!  We light it up with our hands up this is how we roll, and this is how we ride!

Dodger: I gotta say Thomas, music is my favorite thing about Earth!

Thomas: I don't blame ya Dodge!

Dodger: I would like to try out these video games that Bee and Raf like to play, what'd ya say?

Thomas: Totally!  I'll bring my Xbox and we can play Call of Duty, Forza and Ace Combat.  Wait, how are you gonna play?  The controllers' probably no bigger than your fingertip.

Dodger: Bee talked Ratchet into making a cybertronian-sized game controller, allowing him to play human games.

Thomas: That is really cool.

Dodger: Heh, for Ratchet, it was a piece of cake, as you humans would say.

Thomas: I hear ya Dodge, (notices the base coming up) well here we are.

The Autobots entered the base and transformed after the kids got out, much to Ratchets' surprise.

Miko: Miss us Doc-bot?

Ratchet: (groans) Shouldn't they be in school?

Miko: On Saturday?  We have the whole weekend off to spend with you.

Ratchet didn't seem amused.

Thomas: C'mom Ratch, you bots could use a weekend too.

Ratchet: (scoffs) I highly doubt that Thomas.