Darkness Rising Pt. 4

(At the canyon)

The Cons began firing at the rocks that Dodger, Bulkhead and the kids were hiding behind.

Jack: Thanks for the warning, Dodger...

Bulkhead: Wh-What are you kids doing here!?

Thomas: Going after Miko!

Miko: Do look like I need saving!?

Dodger: Enough Ya'll! (Shooting continues) Stay here and stay down!

Raf: What about you guys!?

Bulkhead: We'll manage, just please remain here!

While the kids took cover, Bulkhead and Dodger transformed and sped towards the Warship, dodging blaster fire and ramming any Vehicon in their way.  Soon they sped up a rock ramp, jumped it, transformed in mid-air, and then landed on the canyon wall, climbing it all the way to the hull of the Nemesis.  They then scaled the side of the warship, once they reached the top deck, they yanked two guards off the ship sending them to the canyon floor below.  

Once on the deck, Bulkhead and Dodger each took on a trio of Vehicons; Bulkhead smashed his first foe with his mace, then used the offline husk as a shield, swapping his mace for his blaster as he blasted his second foe.  His third tried to fire on him, but the green wrecker jumped high, and body slammed his third foe.

As for Dodger, all three of his foes charged him with blasters blazing.  Dodger dodged right, throwing their aim off, before they could re-aim, Dodger turned his servos into blasters and fired at them with well-aimed shots, dropping those two instantly.  The third Vehicon tried to flank him, but stunned at his comrades' demises, his aim was off, Dodger jumped over the shots and then ran forward with his blades out, tackling his foe before driving his blade through the con's spark chamber.

With the cons neutralized, the 2 bots looked back down to see the 3 kids behind the rocks.  Wait...three?  

Bulkhead: Where's Miko!? 

Bulkhead then hears banging inside his frame, he opens his subspace only to find Miko inside, gasping for air.

Bulkhead: Miko!?

Dodger: How'd you get in there!?

Miko: I heaved on your floor mats, sorry! (holds back a heave, Bulkhead just lets her into his servo and sets her down, still gasping) Remind me never to do that again!

Before the bots could reply, they were each jumped by a Vehicon, who clung onto them.  But both the wrecker and the ranger were able to flip both of their opponents onto the deck, taking them out with their maces and blades.  Suddenly a hatch opened behind Miko to reveal two more Vehicons, they both tried to grab Miko but Dodger and Bulkhead blasted both of them.  Soon another Vehicon squad showed up and started blasting, forcing Miko to curl up for cover.  Dodger started shooting back while Bulkhead grabbed a giant satellite dish, tore it off its mount and threw it like a frisbee off the side of the ship, knocking out the Vehicons along the way.  Bulkhead picked up Miko to make sure she was OK, but more cons showed up, surrounding him and Dodger.

Dodger: Down the hatch! Now!

Bulkhead: Hold on Miko!

(Back on the ground)

Jack, Thomas and Raf were watching and listening the ship-top brawl nervously.

Raf: Think they forgot about us?

Before Jack and Thomas could say anything they heard giant footsteps, they turned around, only to find 3 Vehicons grabbing them!

Thomas: (struggling) Let us go!