Darkness Rising Pt. 2

Optimus Prime was looking over their human companions, briefing them about their war with the Decepticons.

Optimus: And since you now know of our existence, I fear that as of last night, the Decepticons know of yours.

Jack: Got it, if we spot any strange vehicles, call 911...Can we go now?

Miko didn't like the idea of leaving

Miko: Are you insane? I'm living a dream here in Bots-wana and I will not allow you or anyone else to shatter it!

Thomas: Miko, this isn't a field trip!

Optimus Prime: It is best that you four remain under our watch.  At least until we can determine our enemies' intentions.

Ratchet: Optimus, with all due respect, the human children are in as much danger here as anywhere!

Jack, Thomas, Raf and Miko:(slightly offended) Children?! 

Ratchet: They have no protective shell!  If they get underfoot they will go.....squish!

As if to emphasize, Ratchet stomps lightly, making the kids jump a little. 

Optimus Prime: Then for the time being, Ratchet, we must watch where we step.

Suddely an alarm starts going off

Jack: What's that?

Bumblebee:=Proximity sensor someone's on the roof=.

Raf: Proximity sensor, someone's up top. 

Ratchet: It's Agent Fowler.

Thomas:(surprised) Wait, as in William Fowler?!

That got the everyone's attention

Dodger: You know him?

Thomas: He's my uncle.(The bots look at him with surprise, Optimus remains stoic)

Raf: I thought we were the only humans who know about you guys.

Optimus Prime: Special agent Fowler is our designated liaison to the outside world, as he tends to visit only when there are issues.  It may be best if you do not meet him at this time.(looks at Thomas)  Thomas it is best that your uncle doesn't know you are here.

Thomas: Got it Optimus!

Thomas then hides with the other kids as an elevator door opens, with Agent Fowler coming out, and he is not pleased.

Fowler: Seven wrecks, thirty four fender benders, a three hour traffic jam, and on particular note, numerous reports of a speeding motorcycle of unknown make and a black-and-yellow custom muscle car!  So, anything you care to get off your tin chest, Prime?!

Optimus Prime: We have the situation under control, agent Fowler.

Fowler:(not convinced) They're back, aren't they?

Optimus Prime: If you are referring to the Decepticons, I have doubts that they ever left.  Your planet is much too valuable.

Fowler: Then it's time to wake up the Pentagon.

Optimus Prime: Hear me, agent Fowler.  We are your best, possibly your only defense against the Decepticon threat.

Fowler: Says you.

Bulkhead: Hey, fleshy!  Did anyone get splattered on that freeway?(grabs a mechanical claw)  Team Prime knows when to use force.  And how much to use.(squeeze's the tool until the claw pops off)

Ratchet: Bulkhead!  I needed that!

Optimus Prime: Enough! (turns back to Fowler) Military involvement will only result in catastrophe.  Perhaps you can condone widespread human casualties, agent Fowler.  I however, cannot.