Predatory (Dodger's perspective)

(Western Alaska)

Out in the woods of Western Alaska, a Cybertronian Spaceship landed in the forest looking for any kind of energon, artifects or loot that might be out there.  The pilot got out and looked around, if he got to terminate something or someone, it would only make the trip sweater for him......

(Later)

Dodger and Thomas were walking through the woods on a recon patrol.  Arcee, Bulkhead and Bumblebee were doing the same thing in other parts of the globe with Jack, Miko and Raf.  Optimus went with Gulfstream to another part of the globe.  Thomas tried to walk through the mud and fallen branches, but it was a tough trek through the woods.

Thomas: I guess I should have brought my hiking shoes, this mud is a mile deep.

Dodger: More used to the desert, ain't ya Thomas?

Thomas: I may not be able to walk over impassable terrain Dodger, but I'm good with tools (pats the tool bag on his back) and I know to set up camp and build a warm campfire for the both of us!

Dodger: You have your skills, I have mine. (Looks at scanner) Hmm, according to the scanner, we should be close to the signal that Ratchet detected. Let's go.

Dodger and Thomas continued through the woods until they came to a clearing and at the edge of the clearing was a cybertronian ship.

Dodger: A spaceship.

Thomas: Autobot or Decepticon?

Dodger: Don't know, follow me and stay close.

Dodger and Thomas went over to the ship and were about to explore it when they heard rotors.  

Thomas: Is that a chopper?

Dodger: Don't know, take cover!

Dodger transformed and Thomas hide behind some fallen trees.  And sure enough, a helicopter that looked like a helicopter gunship came into view, Dodger thought it was just the human military sending one their choppers to investigate the unknown ship.  Thomas thought that to, but then he looked at the chopper again and.......it didn't like any chopper the US military used.  It looked like a Russian helicopter......and suddenly it started firing rockets at Dodger!

(Here's the chopper)

Dodger hit the gas before the rockets hit the ground and sped across the open ground, he drove away from Thomas in an effort to get the gunship away from him.  Realizing the danger Thomas is in, he called base for a groundbridge, but all he got was static.

Dodger: Dodger to base! Ratchet, I need a groundbridge!  Ratchet do you copy!?  Scrap! Comm's dead!

The chopper soon broke off the attack and headed back for the ship, right for Thomas!  Thomas broke from behind cover and ran like the wind, the chopper started aiming its chain-gun at him, but Dodger transformed and shot at the chopper before it could fire.  The chopper weaved in an attempt to dodge the blaster shots, one of the blaster shots hit the bottom of the chopper, causing to lose control temporarily, this gave Dodger a chance to transform and stop next to Thomas.

Dodger: Get in!! (Thomas gets in and buckles up) Hold on tight!!

(Cue music below)

Thomas didn't need to be told twice, Dodger drive like a madman through the woods, but soon the chopper was still on their tail, firing rockets and strafing at them.  They had to get as far away as possible, before they can call for help.  Once they got to an open clearing, one of the rockets suddenly hit the ground right next to Dodger, the blast made him lose control and crash into some fallen trees.  Thomas stumbled out while Dodger transformed and fell to his knee, holding his helm in pain.