Firepower

It had been a few days since Dodger and Thomas' encounter with Harpoon.  After that and a similar encounter Arcee and Jack had with Airachnid, it was decided that the humans will no longer accompany the Autobots on patrols, not with dangerous cons like Airachnid and Harpoon on the loose.  Miko complained, but Optimus and Ratchet dismissed her complaints.

Today, Gulfstream was out for a flight over the Grand Canyon, her breath was taken away by the bright red canyon walls and all the different rock formations.

Gulfstream: This planet is so beautiful; I wish we had stuff like this on Cybertron.

After another pass, she called for a groundbridge back to base, once the portal opened, she flew into it.  As she entered to base, she slowed down and hovered for a moment before she transformed, landing on her feet.  Once Ratchet closed the portal, she walked over to the human area, where the kids were watching one of Miko's monster truck rallies.

Miko: Hoo-yah!!

Thomas: Oh! That'll leave a dent!

Gulfstream: Hey guys, whatcha watchin'?

Jack: Miko talked us into watching of her monster tuck rallies.

Miko: Cause' its' awesome!

Gulfstream looked at the TV screen to see one of the monster trucks jump into the air and land on a pile of crushed cars it then drove over another jump a hung in the air for several seconds before landing on its tires. 

Gulfstream: (smirks) I'd like to see one of those trucks land on Starscream's face, that would be a sight to see. (chuckles) I can already hear him screaming.

Ratchet: Pffft! I highly doubt Starscream would go anywhere near that blood sport!  It'd be much more gratifying to see Starscream not being able to fly.

Gulfstream: Good thing Team Prime has a Seeker of their own now. (Points to herself with a smirk)

Ratchet just mumbled 'yes yes' and went back to work.  Dodger, Arcee and Bulkhead soon came through the tunnel in their vehicle modes after finishing their patrol.  Optimus was on a scouting mission with Bumblebee.  They transformed and walked over to the human area.  Where the sounds of the monster truck rally caught their attention.

Arcee: What are you guys watching?

Thomas: Monster truck rally.

As the monster trucks continued jumping mounds of dirt and crushing cars.  Bulkhead seemed interested, Dodger and Arcee however weren't impressed.  Soon, Ratchet discovered an energon signal.

Ratchet: I'm picking up an energon frequency.

Bulkhead: Is it an energon vein?

Ratchet: No, frequency is too weak for an energon deposit, a more likely scenario is another relic.

Dodger: Like the Afterburner from the Andes?

Ratchet: Correct, and this one is located in the Outback of a nation called Australia.

Arcee: We'd better act fast before the Cons detect the relic too, open the bridge Ratchet. (Turns to the others) Dodge, Bulk, Gulf, on me!

Ratchet opened the groundbridge and Arcee, Bulkhead, Gulfstream and Dodger went through it.  Next stop: The Australian Outback.

(The Nemesis)

On the bridge of the Nemesis, Soundwave was monitoring for anything out of the ordinary, before long, he detected the frequency and displayed it on his visor.  Starscream came over to investigate.

Starscream: Ahh, very good, another potential relic, assemble a mining detail and open the groundbridge, I will personally see to it that this relic belongs to us. (Grins wickedly)