Vol. 4.5 Story No. 5 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the mystery of the pool (Prelude)

Start from the beginning

"I want you to help something. " I replied. "Do you remember our promise?"

"Oh. I promised that I will do whatever you ask. " Karuizawa nodded.

"Well. The thing is---"

...

Flashback time!

Yesterday. After Yamauchi was rejected by Sakura. My room became the gathering point of the idiot quartet. (Yamauchi created this name. However, no one used this name. The fact was many people didn't use the idiot trio anymore. Since Sudo walked in the Zen path and Ike became a more decent man. Everyone called Yamauchi by the name "The one and the only idiot."

Yamauchi was the one who called us together and forced me to open the door. He came with glasses and a black turtleneck.  He said it would make the investor trust him more.

"What investor?"

"The investor for my new project."

He stood on my bed, before us.

"My fellas! Our first high school summer is almost ended! But we haven't enjoyed our teenage life yet! All we got is fighting with other classes in the fucking special exam!"

If this was the last month, Sudo and Ike might yell with fervor.

But---

"Summer is the same with other seasons. A special exam is the same as swimming. Because everything is nothing. " Sudo said.

"Uh. I get a girlfriend. So I think I enjoy my teenage life enough. " Ike said.

"Hey. You already date with Shinohara?" I asked him.

Ike nodded shyly.

"Congratulation. So you are the second one in the class who gets the girlfriend. " I padded his back and wondered if I should date someone.

"In the end, everyone will die and be stray from each other. So enjoy your love when you can. " I guess it was Sudo's way for congratulation

"Hey. Yamauchi. Why do you walk to my kitchen--Why do you pick up my knife?"

"Die! Riajuu!!!!!"

I and Sudo need 5 minutes to stop Yamauchi and convince him to let Ike go. He calmed down finally, but Ike denied to close with him nearer than 5 feet.

"Well. Where was I? Oh yes. Although we have a traitor, most of us haven't enjoyed our teenage life yet! So I have something to spice our Seishun."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I will sneak the girls' naked body!"

I, Ike, and Sudo looked at each other.

"Ike, call the teacher. Sudo, call the police. I will make sure he can't run away."

"Stop!!!" Yamauchi shouted "And you! Put the phone down, Kanji!"

Ike put the phone down as Yamauchi commanded. He might be scared by Yamauchi's knife.

"Do you know how dangerous is this?" I said. "If someone finds out, you will be fired."

"And peaking the girl isn't that easy!" Ike supported me. "The girl's toilet is very secure. I tried to find a small channel to look inside for a month. But there is nothing!"

Hey. So you had tried once before.

"What a naive. This is why they called me Yamagod."

"Who calls you?"