Chapter 13

Sooji is staring at her phone. She tried to log in to her old Instagram account. Wondering if that account still exists. And it still is. All of her photos with Shihyun and Sejoo were still there.

 All of her photos with Shihyun and Sejoo were still there

Shihyun was here. He's back. And now he's laying on a hospital bed because of her. She almost got him killed. She can still remember vividly the blood in her hand, and Shihyun was groaning in pain. She should be dead in that car crash. She shouldn't meet him again. He probably wouldn't get hurt if she died.

Sooji gasps for air. Suddenly, it's hard to breathe. She feels suffocated. She grabs her purse and fumbles to find her bottles of pills.
She needs her pills.
Now.
Her head starts to feel heavy.
She dumps the content of her bag on the bed.
There it is.
She hurriedly take some and swallowed it without even counting how many pills she's just taken.

After what feels like an eternity, she finally can breathe. Sooji's staring at the bottle of the pills.

Caution: taking medication for a long time might cause serious side effects such as increasing the risk of a heart attack in people who have heart problems.

Maybe if she took some more, she can finish what she should have done years ago. A ring on her doorbell snaps her from a wild thought that just crossed her mind. Who is it?

==================

Shihyun is anxiously waiting for a phone call from Sejoo. It's been almost two hours since he left and Sejoo hasn't called him back yet. Is there something that happens with Sooji? Or maybe they just have a long talk. Should he call Sejoo to make sure nothing bad happened? No. If they're just talking, his call will disturb them. Damn it Lee Sejoo! He can at least text him something.

And the phone finally rings. "How is she???", Shihyun asks before Sejoo can even say hello.

"She's fine...looks a bit pale...but she's fine...", Sejoo assures Shihyun.

"How do you know that she's really fine?? She probably just pretending to be fine! Let me talk to her..."

"She's sleeping right now...and...", Sejoo sighs. "I offered her to talk to you...but she really didnt want to...Sorry..."

"Oh...okay...", Shihyun tries not to show his disappointment. "Just stay there with her...dont leave her alone, okay?"

"What about you?"

"Oh please...there's a bunch of nurses here...my dad is on his way here too..."

"Okay...let me know if you need anything..."

"Just please take care of Sooji...", Shihyun begs.

"You dont have to ask...", Sejoo sounds a bit offended since he's always been there for Sooji even when Shihyun left.

"I am sorry...I really didnt mean it like that...I am just...", Shihyun sighs.

"I know you're worried...but trust me...she's okay..."