Chapter 1

Three years later...

Sejoo: Where are you??

Sooji: I told you I am getting lunch

Sejoo: I need a proof

Sooji rolls her eyes. Sejoo is always overly paranoid that she's going to skip lunch. Didn't she already prove to him that she can take care of herself? How long since her last hospital visit? Sooji sighs and takes a photo of her food.

 Didn't she already prove to him that she can take care of herself? How long since her last hospital visit? Sooji sighs and takes a photo of her food

Sejoo: don't tell me...you, the youngest fashion magazine editor, go to that convenience store to eat ramen again???

Sooji: stop being dramatic...

Sejoo: is there anything bothering you?? You always went there if something was troubling you...

Sooji smiles. Sejoo was right. She didn't remember how she knew this place. But every time she's here. She feels happy. Feels like someone watching her eat with a big smile. It's weird, isn't it? She can remember vividly how that smile made her feels. But she has no idea whose smile was that? Hell. She can't even remember the face. Sooji sighs. The accident three years ago caused her to have selective amnesia. It's like there's a lot of holes in her memory.

Sooji: it's just the deadline for the next month's issue...dont worry, okay?

Sejoo: okay...see you tonight

And weirdly most of her "uncomplete" memories were with Sejoo. Like something is missing. Or someone? But whenever she asked Sejoo, he always said, that memories weren't important...because if those memories were important, you won't forget them. And she thought Sejoo was right. She never asked again since then.

Sooji puts down her phone and starts eating. Oh God, this one is spicy. She forgot to buy a drink. Oh great. Sooji hurriedly runs to the water bottle aisle and bumps into someone on her way to the cashier. "I am so sorry...", Sooji bows down. Without seeing who's she bumped into.

After paid the drink, she's back to her seat. Where she left her ramen unattended. Sooji was just going to eat again when she feels someone is watching her.

"Choi Sooji..."

A familiar voice calls her name. Her heart stops beating for a second. She nervously looks up only to find the face of a stranger. "Yes...did I know you?", Sooji asks carefully. Trying to remember if they've met before. Why is he staring at her like that? "I am sorry...how did you know my name??", she repeats her question. Because that man doesn't say a word.

"Oh...you dropped this...", he puts her office ID card on the table.

"Oh...thank you...", Sooji smiles gratefully. And looks at her name on the ID Card. This is probably how he knew her name, right? "May I know your name-", she looks up. And that mysterious man already left.