Chapter 6

Shihyun pours another glass of whiskey. And dawned it one gulp. Wish me luck. Imagining Sooji was dating another man, makes his blood boil. He checks his watch. 10 pm. Did she get back already? Maybe she should call her and ask. But why??? For Sooji, they've just known each other for few weeks. It would be really creepy if he called her and asked her about her date.

Ding dong

Shihyun gets up to open the door. Practically running. Only to find Sejoo, standing in front of his front door. Looking too cheerful.

"I can't believe you really moved in next to her...", Sejoo shakes his head. Feeling amused.

"What are you doing here?", Shihyun walks inside, leaving the door open.

"Yaaa! That's not how you greet your friend...", Sejoo follows Shihyun inside and closes the door.

"Oh sorry...", Shihyun already sits. Back with his drink. "Welcome Lee Sejoo...what the hell are you doing here?", Shihyun asks with the widest fake smile.

"Someone in a bad mood I guess...", Sejoo shrugs. And joins Shihyun, pours himself a glass of drink.

"No...I am really happy that Sooji was on a date with another man...truly happy...", Shihyun says sarcastically.

"Yeah...I was kinda surprised that she really went to that blind date that I set up for her...she always bailed before...", Sejoo murmurs.

"Excuse me...What??"

"Nothing...I didnt say anything...", Sejoo smiles innocently.

"You set her up on a blind date??", Shihyun glares at him furiously. How could Sejoo do that after he confesses his feeling for Sooji?

"Yaaa...I did that before you came back...how would I know that you'll be back...", Sejoo rolls his eyes.

Shihyun sighs. "I am sorry...", he has no right to get mad at Sejoo. "Besides...who am I to complain about her having a date with another man..."

Sejoo glances at Shihyun. He looks so pitiful. "It's just a first date...you still have a chance...who knows maybe she didnt interested in him...right?", Sejoo tries to cheer up his friend.

Suddenly Sejoo's phone is ringing. And Sooji's name pops up on the screen. Both of the men look at each other. "See...she's calling me...she's probably going to complain about her date...", Sejoo picks up the phone and puts Sooji on the loudspeaker.

"Lee Sejoo...", Sooji whispers.

"Why? I am sorry if your date-"

"He's soo gorgeous!!! And tall!! And his voice...damn his voice...", Sooji is squealing excitedly. And Shihyun, who's sitting beside Sejoo chokes on his drink. "Who is it?", Sooji asks curiously when she heard another voice.

"No one...", Sejoo laughs awkwardly. "Let's talk about this tomorrow okay...bye Sooji...", he hangs up the phone. And Shihyun already left to the kitchen. Damn it. Why everything between those always happened at the wrong time.

===============

Sooji checks her watch, it's almost past midnight. She shouldn't really suggest watching a movie on the first date. It took too long.

Ding.
The elevator door opens. And the first thing Sooji saw when she walked out of the elevator was a man. Sitting on the floor. Right in front of her apartment door. "Shihyun?", she hurriedly runs to him. Shihyun is unconscious. Sooji kneels worriedly checking him. Thank God, he's breathing. "Shihyun ah...", she calls his name softly. Trying to wake him up. "Shihyun ah...wake up..."