The Earth stutters on its axis, electricity sparks throughout my soul, I'm falling but it feels good. Shower water comes as perfect rain, warm and steady, awakening my senses as I come to.

Taehyung is behind me looking at the mess I'm creating and licks from my thigh all the way up to my core and I shiver while looking down. His tongue is painfully slow as he takes my creamy-white essence into his mouth making sure none goes down the drain.

My face is flush red from his erotic behavior. I gulp deeply the moan I wanted to cast out while he looks at me with predatory eyes. He turns me around and pins me in between his arms while I'm still breathing heavily.

"That was so fucking hot," Taehyung growled hooking his finger under my chin and pecking my lips. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck while he traveled his kisses down my jaw.

He kissed my neck and I moaned when he hit my spot. His mouth pulled a smirk on my skin before he licked delicately over the patch of flesh and sank his teeth into it.

I bite back a moan and my knees buckled as he applied fresh marks on my skin like the night before ones weren't enough. I grabbed his dick in my hands and stroked him off seeing his body jerked toward me.

My lips slowly sink under my teeth as I took both hands and applied pressure to his tip and down his shaft. He moans loud and looks down to see what I'm doing to him. I risked a peek to stare at those eyes and found myself in such a daze.

Our lips were so close that they could touch at any second and our noses collided with one another. Taehyung's jaw tightened and groaned, rolling his head back and placing his hands on the glass in front of him. As I continued to stroke him my thumb rolls over his tip and he makes this strangled sound while his eyes rolled back.

Goosebumps flow onto my skin knowing I have the power to make this man weak for me. His body shivers and his stomach moves with every short breath he takes. He can't even say anything without whimpering and it excites me. To see I'm doing this, to know I'm doing this to him makes me wanna do it every time.

"You like that?" I teased, going faster.

Tae glares at me, throwing daggers my way but I smirked and massaged his balls. "Shit!" He roared and he threw his head back again and swallowed thickly.

His body trembles and his hips thrust into my hands. His hair was sticking to his skin, teeth tightly biting on his bottom lip, with eyes screwed shut.

My hair sprawls out on the wall behind me while I watch him become undone and I haven't even done anything really. This is what it must feel like to be him watching me convulse and become like putty in his arms. I'm starting to love it in more ways than one.

I got on my knees in front of him and replaced my hands with my mouth. He holds the back of my head and pumps all his length down my throat making me choke. Gagging noises could be heard in the bathroom while he had his way with my mouth and I loved every second.

"Had fun princess? You gon' love me fucking this little throat of yours." He gritted through his teeth forcing my head down until my nose touched his stomach. I held onto his muscular thighs for my own support as tears clouded my vision and my jaw started to get tired.

Taehyung has this thing where he's so dominant one minute and the next second I see a little hole I could squeeze my own dominance in and it gets taken without a second glance. There's probably no way I can achieve dominance with Taehyung and I don't mind it either.

I want him to use me as his personal whore and praise me for how well I take him. I want to feel him fill me up in all my holes cause that's just the way he makes me feel. When I'm with him I feel like I could do anything.