Chapter 13

I lay in bed still, everybody have been in my room to check on me, but this is gonna take a while to recover from, I killed a girl, who had so much life to live, and I ended it.

they've moved all my things in my room, with me still just laying in bed, not able to move.

it was the next day I could hear everybody get ready, it was about 6 and I'm rotten up in bed, no intentions about going to work, I couldn't maybe I should just quit.

my door flies open, it's George with his toothbrush still in his mouth.

'y/n get up your gonna be late, we're starting early today' he hurries saying before rushing to the bathroom to spit out the toothpaste.

he then walks into my room again

'y/n did you hear me you have to get up, Bailey is not gonna be happy if were late trust me, I've tried it' he says

'I'm not going' I manage to whisper

'what..' he then slowly turns around saying

'yeah I'm not going, I wanted to be a doctor to help people, never wanted to kill them' I say, struggling to get the word kill out. it sounded horrible.

George rushes out to get all the other and suddenly they are all in my room

'y/n is saying she doesn't wanna show up to work, get her to' George panics saying to the others

'y/n what do you mean your not going? this is your career' Christina says

'was, I quit' I say before pulling the duvet over me, and with that I ear the door close, but I also manage to hear them talk to each other while getting ready for work, and with that they left me, which was exactly what I wanted, peace to suffer and think about what I did.

*** at the hospital

the five of the residents walk onto hospital ground and to the locker to change.

'I feel really bad for y/n' George says

'me too, but it happens, we try our bests in the OR, and sometimes the patient is too far out to be saved, we're humans too, we make mistakes as well' Alex tells the other, and with that Bailey walks in.

'where is Deluca?' Bailey asks the five of them

'rotten up in bed feeling bad for her self after what happened yesterday' Christina says as Bailey looks with a sad look, but doesn't say anything.

'lets walk, we got ambulances coming, traffic accident this morning, lots of people who need our help, stand outside, AND DON'T FIND OVER PATIENTS, have I made myself clear?' Bailey yells

they all nod, and with that Bailey left them outside to wait, while trying to find Richard. Richard is at the glass bridge talking with mark and Derek.

'Richard we need to talk, it's y/n' Bailey says, looking serious but sad at the same time, she really liked y/n, not that she favorites her residents, but George and y/n was definitely her favorites. She looks over at Derek and mark who we're both standing with concern.

'the other residents claims that she's still in bed not wanting to show up for work, possibly quitting. She's drowning in her own thoughts, I can't go to her myself right now, because I'm standing with 5 residents that I don't trust alone, so you guys better check on her today' Bailey says, making herself clear.

'yes of course, I feel so bad for her, me, Derek and mark will go take a visit, thank you for the information' Richard tells Bailey.

the 3 men walks out of the hospital rushing to the residents house