Chapter 2

'LITTLE DELUCA' yells Richard from across the hall

'yes Doctor Webber?' you have no idea how much I hate being called Little Deluca, it reminds me of when I was a kid and got told to be more like my sister, but of course I couldn't tell off the chief, that's just stupid, especially when it's my first day.                                                                                                                                                    

'you will have to be with Doctor Shepherd today' he says, acting as if I should know who he is.

I see a Doctor waving that must be Doctor Shepherd. I thanked Richard and walked over to him, he wasn't bad looking at all, he was completely the opposite.

'So you're Carina and Andrew's sister right? he asks, I didn't like being known as the sister of the Deluca's, but I've lived with it until now so I guess i'd have to live with it from now on either way.

'yeah that's right' I try say without it sounding too rude and off, I wasn't really sure if people who adressed me by "the deluca's sister" really saw me as me or just another human being who meant abseloutely nothing.

'so what you're gonna do is to watch, learn and take notes, and I will make sure this is the best day in you're residency years, first note in neuro, we have miracles, In neuro anything is possible, our job is to make those people happy and cured, so they will smile and have fun for the rest of their beautiful lives, understood?'

'yes! that sounds amazing' I couldn't help but smile, he was so amazing and handsome as well.

he showed me a bit around the hospital so I could get just a little sense of where everything was, everytime he talked. 

an hour went by

'Y/N! I know it's your first day but I need your help with something and you can't tell Webber or I'd get in trouble, get it?' he said as a wave of worry flew over me.

I got a little confused to say the least, because I was also scared of what was going on, but I wanted him to know he could trust me.

'yeah, of course, my mouth is closed' We run across the hospital, outside where an ambulance waiting.