Chapter 10

As I am standing in my kitchen making lunch before going to Meredith's to study I try to pull myself together.

I pack my bag with all the books and pencils, and head out to the car, as I drive I put some music on. I arrive at Meredith's house and walk over to the door and knock.

'hey y/n come in' she says opening the door fully for me to get in.

'so where are the others?' I question

'oh well, George, Izzie and Alex are somewhere upstairs in their rooms and Christina should be here soon' she tells me while walking over to the sofa, telling me to sit down and get comfortable.

10 minutes later or so, all the other joins us, and we start asking each other questions, just to know everything in the head.

time moves on pretty fast and before we know it it's almost 7pm

'do you guys wanna have dinner here?' Meredith asks, and we all accept the offer.

Izzie and Meredith heads out to the kitchen starting to make the food, silence quickly fills the room but then Alex speaks up.

'so y/n you and mark?' he suddenly says..

'ehm what do you mean?' I ask really confused

'well you guys hang out a lot, and talk a lot when at work, I just assumed' he says before I cut him off

'well don't assume, me and mark are really good friends yes, but not other than that' I say in a more aggressive tone

they all just stare, which I understand.

'well y/n we don't know much about you, care to tell?' George asks, I really liked George, as friends of course, he's always so sweet.

'well, most of my life I grew up just me, my mom and dad, because carina and Andrew are older than me, so they moved when I was young' I start telling

'oh yeah what was that about yesterday, at the stairs? if you don't mind me asking?' Christina says

'my parents are coming to town, and as if I'm not stressed enough I have to take care of them, because carina and Andrew are stressed, but me and my parents bond is not so great, and carina and Andrew don't know that, sorry I'm putting this on you guys, I'd stop talking' I quickly say before over speaking.

'it's alright, we're friends we can tell each other everything, and sorry about your parents' George then says, I'm so thankful for George's friendship.

the food then was ready, we ate and talked, and then I went home getting sleep for tomorrow for the test.