Chapter 11

I wake up at 5, because I have to be at the hospital at 8, and I wanted to get a shower and really read a little about the basics.

I got out of the shower and start getting ready, I make some toast and then head out the door.

I arrive at the hospital and see MAGIC walk by they tell me to go with them, we're all so nervous, cause if we fail this test we may get kicked off the program, this is a really important test, this is about our career as doctors.

we stand in the locker when Bailey walks in telling us to go over to the exam room with all the other residents, we walk in and sit down.

the woman standing tells us a bit about how it's gonna go and then hands out the papers, she counts down from 3, I then look out the window and see my dad, that totally messed my brain, I suddenly get flashback, just staring out in nothing, flashbacks flashing in front of my eyes.

George looks over at y/n, 2 hours later the test is finished.

I look down at my paper, I didn't get to write anything, I walk out the room fast and just wonder the empty halls at the hospital.

George tells the other about how he saw y/n not writing anything, and Meredith and George decides to talk to Richard.

Richard then finds y/n sitting outside on a bench.

'hey y/n how did the exam go?' he asks.

'not so great, my dad showed up at the hospital, and I don't know what happened' I say

'listen y/n i talked to the board, and they're letting you redo the test, so we have to go now' he says, and those words have never made me more happy

we walk into the hospital again and in a room and on the table is the paper and a pencil, I sit down and Richard walk out, looking from the window, and then Derek turns up.

'Meredith told me what happened' Derek says

'yeah, she have went through so much, this was the last thing she needed' Richard then tells Derek.

the test finishes and this time I actually wrote something, and I believe I did pretty good, I give Richard the paper and walk away, I find carina and Andrew talking in the lobby.

'y/n you were supposed to pick up mom and dad-' carina start telling, while yelling

'stop it okay, leave me out of it, I don't wanna have anything to do with this, you invited them you take care of them, don't try to make this my fault' I say and then walk out to my car and then suddenly the passenger door opens, it's Meredith.

'hey y/n, I have a question for you' she says as I nod

''would you like to move in? we have an extra room, and it's quite big soooo' Meredith asks me

'I would love to, but I think I have way too many things for it to fit in' I nervously say

'it's okay I'd be cleaning out in the house and we have a spot under the stairs for things you don't use, and everything else we'll find a spot for, so what do you say?' she states

'alright, when can I move in?' I asks, this is gonna be so much fun, never had roommates before

'we'll do it tomorrow after work, because it's friday and then we also have the weekend' she tells me

she then gets out and I drive home, as I get home I start finding boxes and packing things slowly down, then I hear a knock, I open the door, it's Derek and mark, I look at them weird, didn't think I'd see them together for a long time.

'we heard your moving into Meredith's house and wanted to help you pack down some of it so it's easier tomorrow, me and Marks are helping drive boxes tomorrow' Derek says while never breaking eye contact with me.

it's been about 3 hours since and we've packed a good amount down in boxes and thrown a lot of useless stuff out, mark then had to leave, so it was only me and Derek left.

'so have you signed the papers yet?' I ask really curious but didn't wanna be annoying.

'not yet, but soon, I promise you when they're signed I'd take you on a date, it's gonna be great' he says, then kisses me on the cheek and hugs me goodbye, I lock the door and go to sleep.