Chapter 1

I wake up as I realize it's my first day at Greys, I get up and get dressed. It's about 5.30, I run with all my stuff down the street, it's not only stressing me that I have to start somewhere new but also the fact that I possibly are being late is my worse nightmare.

I arrive at the hospital and suddenly I bump into someone and drops it all, the silence is louder than ever until I look up and see a familiar face, 'what the hell are you doing here' I say in shock and a bit of confusement.

'you didn't think I would let my little sister be here all alone? did you? haha' Andrew says laughing. 'No of course not cause you're everywhere, litteraly' I say a little pissed off knowing that he's here because he's way too overprotective.

As I walk into the hospital with Andrew on the right side, someone comes to my left side, I look and I see Carina.

'oh my- WHO'S NEXT?' I say really mad. 'I can watch out for myself you know?' They share each other a shocked look as if they've never seen me mad.

'Calm down Bambina' says Carina in a soft voice, trying to make up for the fact that both my siblings are here.

I walk away as I have to get introduced to the others in my residency class. We all follow Richard (the chief) into a surgical room.

'Each of you comes today hopeful, wanting in on the game. A month ago you were in med school being taught by doctors. Today, you are the doctors. The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life. You will be pushed to the breaking point. Look around you. Say hello to your competition. Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. Five of you will crack under the pressure. Two of you will be asked to leave. This is your starting line. This is your arena. How well you play, that's up to you' says Richard.

We all share a look and glance at each other, I was in love with that speech.

'now get comfortable and get to know the place, you will each get a doctor to follow the rest of this day so behave and follow instructions' states Richard, now that made me nervous as hell, having to go under preassure not really my best side.

I wander a bit around, to get some kind of sense where everything is, this hospital is huge, it's hard to find around here, i'm scared i'd get confused but i'd take it as it comes I guess.