【一】IRNOT

In the shadows, a man approached, a small, brittle pouch in his hands. He approached the pair at the two-person table, and gently chucked the pouch on to the table. "Here it is. The heroin you asked for. Did you forget the price?"

One of the men threw a bag full of notes on the table. "Easy money." He grinned. "Tell me when you have more in stock. I've got some guys I want to share it to."

"No worries." Suddenly, he leaned forward. So close that they could smell his garlic breath. "I can't help but discuss this, it has caused my soul much turmoil. They say the Spider evolved. She's even stronger now and I'm telling you, don't mess with her. I heard that the previous gang she was involved in are still chasing after her but she killed them all in one go!"

The dark skinned punk swirled his beer can with a smile, puffing out smoke from his cigarette. "I don't know why they even recruited her in the first place. She's nothing but trouble. I say the devil itself is working in her."

His blonde haired mate, who sat beside him, chuckled. "Well, can you blame her? That girl's been corrupted since she could barely walk. She's not like us. She's not even human."

The dark alley where both men and women who had more piercings and clothes on, who had drugs, guns and alcohol at ha "Ha. Yes. She's a monster alright," the man who had approached, said, "I wish I could say freely that I'm not afraid of her. But even being part of Hikado's inner circle, I still can't help but be a bit fearful, though having Hikado on my side is probably a small advantage."

The blonde haired man thought for a while and then spoke. "Does anyone even know her name? I mean, proper name? We've all just been calling her the Spider. It's kinda mysterious but it kinda doesn't give her any character except for being the murderous Spider."

The drug dealer chuckled and leaned in even closer. "Well, they say that she has a name, but it hasn't been used that everyone's probably forgotten. Maybe even the Spider herself."

A bark of laughter came from the dark skinned man. "Where did you hear that from?! I tell you, I met a guy once who told everyone that he knew the name of the Spider. He boasted it to everyone he saw; a petty man, if you ask me. But a few days after, he vanished. Gone without a trace. He never told us the name, but he boasted about one clue," he tuned down into a gravelly whisper. "Her name means: the queen of the people."

.

. *

. *

. * .

.

* .

She had felt their footsteps before she had heard them. The ground had been trembling for quite some time now. She whirled around with a smile and as the men caught sight of it, their insides turned cold. Maybe this hadn't been the best idea. But before they could scream, protesting and begging for their life, sharp spider legs had already unfolded from her back, casting sketchy shadows on the ground.

Her head cocked to the side, her smile got bigger and her striking blue eyes shone under the crescent moon. Even in the night fog, they could feel her intensity. There was nothing they could do to save their lives. Death herself was coming upon them.

"Did you come to play with the spider?" she asked in a sugar sweet tone, "Well, I'll make this playdate quick then. Because, I'll admit, I'm not in the mood." Her legs were barely visible as they penetrated each and every one of their hearts. Blood and venom splattered the ground. Forty men fell to the ground and all that was left of them were their red stained bodies, and their silent screams.