Vol. 4.5 Story No. 4 Yama "God" Uchi and his holy love letter.

Start from the beginning

If we can't be together in this world. Maybe we will be in the life after death.

And I will do everything to make it happen.

-Y. God

Ps. Please come to meet me behind the school building at 3 p.m.

Ah! What poetry! I learned this from my sensei on the internet. He was the same kind of person as me. He fell in love with the popular idol. He said that this letter make her recognize him. Before that, that girl didn't even remember his name. But now, she sacrificed her time to meet him.

One of the most popular idols realized his existence!

Well, he didn't update his blog for a while. I wondered where was he. His blog was canceled too.

Actually, he missed in the same day that my dad was captured for his crime, stalking Sakura-Chan.

Maybe---

Nah! I just thought too much.

However, there was the reason that I asked Ayanokouji to send the letter.

If the man gave you a love letter from someone else, this meant he didn't have a love interest with you.

Sakura-Chan would think Ayanokouji didn't like her at all and she would lose interest in him.

What a genius plan!

I knew that Ayanokouji wouldn't do it easily but I had another plan for this situation.

I asked Kushida-Chan to call Sakura-chan out at Keyagi mall.

Sakura-Chan was waiting in this hot as hell weather.

This situation forced Ayanokouji to go to meet her. He couldn't let Sakura-chan wait.

What a genius plan!

Also, the location was important too.

They said that behind the building, at the junction to the second gymnasium, had a tale. If you confessed your love at this location, you would be successful.

Personally, I didn't believe in something paranormal. But the tale made this place more romantic and Sakura-chan might be impressed by this.

Now, it was about 3 p.m. It was time to prepare myself.

I choose the best suit I had. I wore this suit to the baseballer party where I met Shaq O'Neal----Wait, I meant Ronny O'Sullivan. Shap wasn't the baseballer, he was an athlete. Sorry, I met too many celebrities. I had believed that Kensho Ono was the voice actor until last year when he married Taketasu Ayana, the successful businesswoman.

Next, I spread the best perfume I have. This perfume would increase my pheromone.

Oh, I also took the diamond ring with me too. I heard that the pretty girl likes the rich guys. I would give it to her.

I just bought this ring this morning from Hashimoto of class A. He was very kind. He told me that this ring was his grandfather's. But he was impressed by my love for Sakura-chan. So I paid only 30,000 points.

Everything was ready now.

I walked out of the building and my fate was waiting for me.

And then, a million raindrops fell from the sky.

"Shit. " I exclaimed.

The rain made my suit wait and it washed the perfume's smell out of my body.

D--Daichobu. The confession under the rain was 100 times more romantic!

I ran through the curtain of rain. I hoped that I wouldn't look so bad when I met Sakura-chan.