Epilogue •End•

Some other gunshots were heard from the lobby. Hea flinched, but Hyunjin calmed her down.

"It's Changbin and Chanwoo, don't worry. They got us" he said.

"Let's get you guys to a hospital" Minho helped them stand up, even though he couldn't keep up himself.

"Y-your face..." Hea looked up at him.

"I'll be fine, it's nothing." He smiled lightly.

"Hea!!!"

"Changbin, are you okay? Is everyone okay?"

"We're fine... you're losing too much blood Hea, let's hurry"

Along with Changbin, Jeongin and Chanwoo, they all got in the car, except for Minho.

"Hey, you need medical attention too, let's go-"

"I can't go just yet." He held her hands once again. "I never considered them family, but I at least want to burry them. I also want to gather anything I can to file a report to the police."

Hea understood; He needed closure.

"When... will I see you? We need to talk properly"

"I don't know honestly, but soon, I hope."

As they left, Minho walked slowly back in, to deal with his brothers' remains.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"0h no no no. I know you didn't just come home looking like this while I sat here doing nothing"

"Ji, it's fine, it's over."

"What's over?"

"The Jangs... they're gone."

"God damn it Hea, I told you I had to go"

"Stop worrying, we're here, all of us, that's what matters." Hea hugged Jisung tightly, grateful to see him once again.

"Babe, are you okay?" Jisung forgot about his precious Hea and moved just like that to Changbin.

" "babe"?" Hea giggled, along with Hyunjin.

"I- uh I mean dude are you o-"

"We'll just give you some space" Hyunjin waved his hand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hea, um.. there's someone outside"

"Who is it?"

"It's Minho" Hyunjin entered the room after Seungmin did.

"Should I let him in?"

"I'll go to him"

"I'm gonna call Jisung just in case he-"

"Seungmin, it's okay. He's fine."

Hea walked towards the gate, seeing Minho from afar. It had been two weeks since Verona, and they hadn't been able to speak since then.

"Hey..."

"Are you okay?" He slowly brought his hands to her waist, checking her wound.

"It's a lot better than before" she chuckled. "How about you?" She removed the hair covering his forehead, revealing some cuts.

"Doctor said I'll get a few scars, but it's fine, I don't care." He chuckled.

"I'm glad you came back to Korea safe. How did everything go... you know, with-"

"I burried them. It was a nasty scene, yeah, but I'm kind of used to that."

Hea invited him in, and they took a slow walk around the garden.