31•

My hands were trembling, Hyunjin was as confused as me, and all I could think of was Byungho. It could just be another person named like that, but to have the same last name, the same name and to be linked to my mom's belongings was just too much to ignore.

"I don't think it's a coincidence" I shook my head.

"Absolutely not" Hyunjin added, scratching his head constantly. "I don't know why, but I never felt full trust around him, and I always told you about it."

"Yeah, I know. I should've listened to you and paid attention to him."

"Hey, you didn't know, it's okay. He was supposed to be someone of trust." He patted my head, comforting me.

About 20 minutes later, Minho arrived. Hyunjin seemed uncomfortable around him, but hurt. As if he didn't like the fact that his best friend was a suspect. 

"Here" Minho handed me the piece of paper. "I don't know who that is, but that's what my old boss gave me. He said this person ga-"

"I know what he said" I interrupted.

"How?"

"Doesn't matter." I sighed, Byungho worked for my father for years. It kind of makes sense his name linked with my mom's wallet, but I need to know why he did it.

"Hea." Hyunjin called me, making me turn to him now. "Do you have all of your father's belongings?"

"Not all of them. Just important papers and other stuff, why?"

"Have you checked them properly? He must have something about Byungho's hiring, anything."

"I don't know... We could check, but if he was really up to something, I guess he got rid of it."

"I know I'm in no place to ask," Minho spoke, "but who's Byungho?"

"He was my father's right hand."

"That's kind of fucked up"

"You think?"

Minho just looked down, not answering nor speaking anything else. It troubled me so much that he was kind of in the middle of the situation, even more after what happened earlier, and it still got me curious, because he could've easily killed me before, but he didn't.

Even so, the only good thing about it was that we were now one step closer to my parents' case, even if it was just a little hint.

"The house" I said.

"What?" Hyunjin questioned.

"The old house. All of my dad's men documents must be in there."

"Hea.. that's a terrible plan. We left that house 6 years ago, we know nothing about it."

"As far as I know, some of them still used it as training ground. And they always made it seem like there was people inside so maybe they didn't get in that easily."

"Still. It's been a long since anyone was there, almost all of them are dead now, and we don't know if security system still works or if they took it."

"It's worth the try"

"Don't you think people have already stolen everything? Those papers could be dead gone."

"Or not. We don't know it Hyunjin, and if we don't go, we'll never know."

Hyunjin sighed. Returning to the house were everything happened wasn't the best plan for him, and believe me, it's not for me either, but what else can I try?

"We only have a few, Hea. And not all of them are fully prepared. Dowon is out, Changbin left, we can't take Seungmin with us because who's gonna monitor camera room?"