15

Minho's POV

I can't complain about my apartment, but I liked the luxury room better. I also wonder how much time I'm actually going to stay there...I'm having -fun- with Hea, and I actually enjoy being being there, but I'm not sure if I want to be cleaning lady for long, I miss my job, my entertaining job.

Anyway it's good for me to do something else, and honestly Hea payed me way more than I would've received in my profession, so I can't whine about it.

I placed my keys over the drawer and went straight to the sink for water. While I poured some in, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"How are you bro-"

I hung up, it was Felix; his voice is too distinctive to ignore.

But it started ringing again, and again, and again. He called for at least 5 minutes straight. I decided to pick up in hopes of him stopping.

"What the fuck do you need?"

"Aw, is that how you greet your dear brother?"

"You're not my bother"

"Deny it all you want, but you know that's not true. Anyway I know you'll work with me. Can't wait to work with that brilliant mind of yours."

"Cut the bullshit, what do you want?"

"How's work at the station going?"

"It's fine."

"Hah, I don't believe you."

"Believe whatever you want"

"Hear me out, Minho, I've got a surprise for you."

"No thanks"

"Hear me out at least, mom didn't teach us those rude manners."

"If you don't talk right now I swear I won't pick up anymo-"

"Fine fine" he chuckled, "I've got an invitation."

"Not interested."

"I'll be throwing  a party tomorrow night, it'll be fun."

"Why would I go to your party? How delusional."

"Just come, you'll have fun. After you see the main act, you'll consider my offer of you joining me...no no,  joining back your family."

"Look Felix, I don't want you to contact me for this. I don't want anything to do with any of you, I'm busy right now so-"

"I have a deal for you then"

"I told you already, stop calling m-"

"Just come and see, and if you don't like it, I promise I'll stop reaching you, but come at least."

"You and I know that's a lie. Why don't you take Chan instead?"

"Chan is coming, actually, but I want my whole family to be there."

"Listen to me carefully. I've never wanted to have anything to do with you, not before, not now, and certainly not in the future. Do whatever you want, but stop calling me, I won't go, and that's it."

I ended hanging up without giving him a chance to say anything. I already know how he works. I wrote down important contacts and got rid of the chip, taking out from the drawer a new one.

I've always done shit like this. I always have spare chips to change if they contact me. I added the contacts written down and turned off my phone for a while.