09•

"What did you just say?" Minho frowned and came closer. Both Hyunjin and I remembered he wasn't aware of our actual situation and that we couldn't spill anymore, but Minho seemed disturbed after hearing Hyunjin; maybe because he was talking about kidnap.

"The-"

"The Parks." I quickly corrected Hyunjin before he kept talking.

"I thought I heard Jangs..."

"I'm sorry, I'm talking too fast. I said the Parks."

Minho eyed us suspiciously, which made me curious. Why was he acting this way? Even so, now that Hyunjin came screaming about Yeji, we do have to at least explain something to Minho, since he heard. We couldn't just let him go with fresh info going around, I didn't trust him like Hyun did.

"Hyunjin" I called him, he looked at me. It broke my heart to see his eyes full of tears of frustration. "Get in my car, grab gear. I'll be right there, give me a few seconds."

He nodded and went straight to the back zone of the house to gear up.  I grabbed my phone and dialed one of my men. "Chanwoo, I need you up here at the lobby right now. Bring Dowon and two more with you." 

Minho kept staring at me as if waiting for an explanation, which I had no time to do so. My men appeared from downstairs and hurried to where I was.

"Miss Hea."

"Chanwoo, we have a 03. Hyunjin is waiting in my car, you grab the other one with these two and wait for me, then You follow."

"Yes ma'am."

"Dowon."

"Miss."

"Take Minho to his house, guard outside untill I tell you to come back." I commanded, he nodded.

"Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am."  They all went to their respective duties.

"Hang on, you're sending me home?" Minho questioned.

"I've got no time to explain right now, I need you to-"

"Why don't you let me help you?"

"No can do."

"You do know my job is to deal with these kind of situations, right?"

"I know, but not right now. This is something else, and even you, can be in danger. Please do as I say as your boss and go back home."

He sighed, already turning around.

"Listen to me." I grabbed his shoulder, "do not, by any reason, go out of your house. I'll leave one of them with you, but even so. Hyunjin and I will explain as soon as we sort this out."

"Fine."

Minho went to the car and I hurried to mine. Hyunjin was sitting there, clearly anxious. He had geared up with two guns on each side, and prepared mine too.

"What did you do with Minho?"

"I sent him home."

"Did you notice the same I did?" He said.

"How disturbed he seemed when he heard you? Yeah. That's part of why I sent him back to his house."

"Do you think he dealt with the Jangs when he worked as detective?"

"Beats me, but that's not important right now." I started the car. "Are you sure it's the Jangs?"

"When I was arriving, their car was leaving. Of course I couldn't see her since their windows are black, but I saw the insignia with the J."