39•

"I'll take a single bed!" 

"No, you won't, I'm the oldest" 

"Hea! Chanwoo doesn't want to share!" Changbin complained. 

"I swear to god Hea, I won't pay for Changbin's plane ticket again if I'm going to hear him whine like this all flight and trip long" Hyunjin covered his face with frustration. 

"I know, I know, I'll pay next time. We had to bring them." 

"I would have picked Dowon instead of Changbin." 

"Are you crazy? He would have never forgiven me for it." 

"I don't care" 

"Of course you don't, you're not the one hearing him whining all the time" I whispered to Hyun. 

"Then why am I hearing him right now?" 

"It's just a week, don't worry." 

We were getting off the car in the parking lot of the hotel. We finally were able to come to Italy looking for more info about Byungho. 

Next few months after the incident were tiring. Settling the new house was hard work, it was like starting all over again. 

I think arranging new schedules was probably the most challenging part of it, surprisingly. Trainees also graduated into full time guards, Seungmin and Jisung were in charge of them, and Dowon was in charge of training new ones. 

Hyunjin recovered fully within two months, and he was back in business like nothing had happened. We knew nothing more about the Jangs, and I feel very uneasy about it.

I've trained even more than before and involved myself in more tasks personally, even though Hyunjin and the rest weren't too happy about it. 

Now here, in Verona, we'll go look for the restaurant in dad's photo. It's a risky move, actually, but we had to at least try. Any clue, even the smallest, could push us one step closer. 

We got to the lobby, Hyunjin made all reservation processes while I waited with Changbin, Chanwoo and Jeongin. 

Jeongin is one of the recently-graduated trainees, he's exceptional, very skilled, so I decided to bring him here mostly as a reward, but don't tell Changbin. 

"Look" Changbin showed me his phone, it was Soonie. He's gotten so big! 

"My baby! Is he behaving?" 

"My sister says he's eating a lot, that's why he's so fat." 

"He looks healthy and adorable. Tell your sister to let you know if she needs anything else for her or him" 

"Sure." 

Call me dramatic, but I feel like a single mom with Soonie. 

It's not like I miss Minho, at all. Instead, his betrayal angered me like shit. I promised myself, the night Hyunjin got shot, next time I'd see him or his brothers, I wouldn't hesitate to kill them. 

No matter what happened. 

"Ready" Hyunjin came closer, interrupting my thoughts. 

"Perfect, hand me the keys, please-" 

"So!" He talked to all of us, completely ignoring my hand waiting for the keys of my room, "Here are the keys" He played with three keys between his fingers, "Let's go check it out." 

We walked the hall down the designated rooms. Verona is very traditional-town like, unlike big cities. Streets are narrow and buildings all together, old structures outside but modernized inside; so the hotel was a two floors- very simple building.