22•

"Put your face mask on" I commanded to Changbin. I took out mine and put it immediately. Those cars are from Jangs, and they'll recognize me for sure if they see me. I need to move really carefuly now, if not, I'm done, Felix will surely come for me and Hea.

"What for?"

"We don't know who these people are, better me protected just in case." I lied, but it went well.

"We'll have to find another way in, clearly we can't go to the front door. I'll see if I can find somewhere safe from behind."

"Take this" Changbin took out a muffler and handed it. "I'm certain we'll need to get rid of them if anything goes wrong."

"Woah, woah, we're not going to kill them, right?"

"I'm telling you, only if anything goes wrong."

"We can't just kill them"

"Are you thinking clear right now Minho?" He whispered.

"We don't even know who they are, and if we kill them and they see us, it can be troublesome for Hea and Hyunjin."

"You're right, but I can't risk Hea's security for that. If that happens then we'll deal with it later."

If only you knew who you're dealing with...

"Okay listen" I came up with a flash plan. "You stay hidden here, keep your phone close and eyes opened. I'll go in and get Hea, and if you see we're in danger or compromised from outside, you message me."

"Are you the boss now?"

"Do you have a better idea of us against 15 men?"

He sighed. "Fine"

I proceeded to crouch downhill towards the back of the house, looking for a way in. It's not a big house, but it isn't small either, and I have no idea where can she be. As I approached, there were two men guarding the back entrance.

It was actually easy to get rid of them. I grabbed a rock and threw it as far as possible from my spot, in the opposite direction, distracting both of them. Of course, they wouldn't just leave the entrance unnatended, so one of them went to check and the other one stayed.

As if it was a video game, while the other one walked away, I crouched behind the man and quickly placed my arms around him, leaving him little air to an unconscious point. I immediately went to the other one while he still was giving me his back and did the same.

Luckily, there were no others around, but that meant they were gathered somewhere inside, making it more difficult for me.

I hid the unconscious bodies and proceeded to go inside. After making sure no one was in the next room, I got it. The house was literally torn apart inside, perfect hiding place that no one suspects about.

From what I could see, there were several rooms, so it wasn't an easy task. I took out the phone and messaged changbin.

"I'm inside, but I still need to get Hea."

"Okay. There are 7 of them outside, it looks like they're getting ready to leave, so hurry up."

I put the phone aside and walked carefuly towards the first room. I could hear chatting from the living room, they were talking about drugs, shocking.

There was only one inside. I applied the same technique and silently dragged his body under the bed; I checked the closet, but there was still no sign of her yet.

Although the house wasn't big, there were a lot of rooms, I still had about 4 to go. I entered another room, but it was empty. At this point, I was getting nervous and stressed, afraid they actually did something to her.