49•

"You know what's sad?"

"What?"

"Byungho did as he was told because he wanted to protect his family, but Felix ended up killing them anyways."

"Do you think Byungho got killed by him too?"

"As of today, I do think so. Every other man who worked for dad and for me ended up dying, and that was probably Felix."

"Fuck that guy. Fuck that family" Hyunjin mumbled.

"I'm gonna make him pay"

"Hea?"  Hyun turned to me as he noticed my change of mood.

"I'm fucking gonna make him pay for everything he's done to my family." I slammed my fist against the desk.

"We. We are going to make him pay." Hyunjin assured.

"Let's finish with this, though. We still have locations  and evidence."

As I closed the last clip and proceeded to open the next folder, Hyunjin spoke.

"Are we... going to talk about it?"

"No. It's not the time."

"I know you noticed it."

"Hyunjin. Minho isn't important right now-"

"He was telling the truth."

"I-... I don't care"

"Don't lie to yourself. You know what you heard and it's almost a fact he... was telling the truth about him. Both Felix and his dad said it, he had ran away."

"Okay, can be, but he's with them right now"

"Yeah, collecting information for us" 

"I just don't want to easily fall and trust him again, Hyunjin, I've done it and it's all gone wrong"

"Gone wrong because of bad timing, Hea."

"Even so, we can't-"

Hyunjin's phone started to ring, interrupting our conversation. He took it out and immediately frowned.

"What?"

"It's a local number"

"Maybe Chanwoo?"

"He's got his own phone"  he said as he tapped the answer button, and speaker button right after.

"Hello?"

"Put it on video call"

An undeniable deep voice spoke through the phone.

"Jang Felix"

"No shit "Hwang Hyunjin". Now put me on videocall"

"What the fuck do you want?"

"I want to show you a little treat I got for you."

"Do it" I mouthed Hyunjin. He gave me a confused and uncertain look before pressing the button. He placed his phone on a spot where I could also see without being seen.

"Well, aren't you handsome? Such a shame. Tell your little girlfriend to come closer, I know she's with you."

"She's not here"

"Heh.. okay, I'll let you believe that little lie. Listen gorgeous, I know you can hear me!"

"It's okay" I mouthed Hyun again. I grabbed my gun just in case this video call was just a distraction.