It's A Wonderful Afterlife- Prelude Act 2

Its A Wonderful Afterlife
Prelude Act 2

As the cold stone floor of his cell crept up his spine Arackniss could feel a weight on his wrists.
The icy cuffs clamped on all four of his wrists but surprisingly his legs were free.

Coming out of the dizzy spell the room slowly came into view, steel bars were a few feet in front of Niss and he saw a cot with a mattress on it. There was a metal tray with some bread, oatmeal and water. Who knows how long it's been standing there for?

"Wh-what the fuck?" Arackniss said aloud to himself and rubbed his head that was pounding.
As he looked around the room there was another cell adjacent to him where he saw a very badly beaten up Blitzo in his bed.
Arackniss got to his feet and saw the small barred window, he was still pretty high up but he could tell he was in the belly of the tower's head.

Blinking is disbelief and trying to recall what had happened to have him end up here.
"Anthony...kissed Pen? No..that was not Anthony! So where is he? Where is Molly? The whole rebellion in Hell is beyond stupid...then...Pen...did..." he shuddered at the thought of his beloved devouring the imp. How strong had Sir Pentious become? Was he even his Pen anymore?

There was the sound of movement outside the door to the cells then the clang of heavy keys before the door was being unlocked a somewhat familiar face appeared.
Although when this character saw Niss there was this unspoken respect...

"Arackniss?" Lieutenant Python spoke with a softer tone than normal and his Irish accent was so much thicker than his stoic formal voice.
"M-Monty? Is that you?" Arackniss was cautious but so confused.

"Aye boyo it is me but I cannot stay too long...Penny, he is...more..." he gave a worrisome look. "I should be asking that question to you? How are you here? Penny saw you get erased...".
"Yeah, it's me I am just muddled upon how it happened though I just woke up on the ship which was nothing more than a crash site. What happened Monty?!"
"I-I gotta go...I will try to talk with you another time...but just...do not do anything stupid..."
Monty left and took a deep breath before leaving the room. "Eat up Imposter! His majesty will be seeing you soon!" He bellowed in that cold-hearted tone to act like Lieutenant Python.

Now Monty would have to stay in character to not raise suspicion even with the new morning routine with Penny.
Arackniss was a little more at ease that Monty was somehow himself again and not that notorious Lieutenant everyone was painting him as.

For now, Niss sat down and took the food, tasting the soft bread and the lukewarm oatmeal was not the best meal but it will do. He needed his strength both in body and mind for he was going to be meeting Pen...once more.

It's A Wonderful Afterlife: AS Universe On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara