It's A Wonderful Afterlife: Chapter 8- Glitter Bomb Nightclub

Angel Dust

As the morning came or was it even the morning? The nightclub district never really stopped and was on this constant rinse and repeat of partying, sex and booze.
The ever-popular GlitterBomb Nightclub was the place to be! The hottest ticket in all of Hell and Overlord Angel's HQ.

Life now was nothing like it once was for the once pornstar, he was now the most dangerous Overlord this side of the Pentagram and anyone who crossed Angel was met with a severe punishment or they owed him.
Angel was sitting in the VIP booth looking down on the dance floor below smoking with a quellazaire. Wearing a corset and a deep purple faux fur coat and thigh-high boots as he looked over the customers.

"Hey, babe! What's got you looking so serious?" A familiar and comforting voice spoke to the Overlord.
"Oh hey, Cherri...Nah it's nuffin. Just his 'Majesty' was a little cold about what happened last night is all." He exhaled his smoke as he spoke. "Why are you here aren't you suppose to be off fuckin Velvet or somethin' ?" He was a little dismissive towards his best friend and he was exhausted from not just the work shift but the fact he 'saw' Arackniss or someone pretending to be him.
"Ouch is someone not getting enough whoopie? What's got you all in a mood, Angie?" Cherri asked with concern for her friend. Despite the fact he was an Overlord she still treated him like old times.

"Ah it's just this weirdo from last night...he knew things about me and he looked at the spitting image of Nissy. He...He was talking to me like it was 'him' Cherri. This mother fucker was straight up my midget big brother and said my real name..." he took a deep breath before taking another drag of the smoke he had.

"Wait? You mean to tell me some dipshit was picked up and looked like your dead brother? Man, that is a big pill to swallow babe." Cherri patted her friend's back and comforted him.

"CHERRRIIII!! My bombshell comes and dances with me?!" An enthusiastic voice called from the dance floor below and Angel could see Velvet waving up at them.
"In a minute hun! I Gotta make sure Angie is all good! You get our drinks babe!" Cherry replied to her girlfriend before looking at Angie. "You ok?"
Angel Dust smiled and took a drag of his cigarette all he mustered was a nod.

As Cherri left down the spiral staircase to the dance floor a commotion was heard from the front of the club. A deep voice yelled, "HEY THERE'S NO NEED TO BURST THE DOOR OPEN!" Angel hearing the comfort of this vibrational voice went down the main stairs to the front entrance to find Lieutenant Python and his lackeys terrorising the Overlord's bartender.
"Relax old man we just need to speak with your Overlord" the sense of authority overwhelmed Monty's Irish accent.

"Fuck you ya damn blue prick! Don't burst the door down like you're in some saloon." The bartender snarls and sees Angel at the archway to the nightclub. "Oh boss, I didn't see you there. Sorry for the disturbance...Overlord Pentious sent this Irish worm to look into something?"

Angel gave a soft yet intimidating giggle, unlike before Monty was now in his territory so the fabulous spider had the upper hand.
"That's quite alright, Husky-baby. Monty just doing his job, didn't think you'd ever set...tail in here knowing Velvet was around. I mean we all know how that turned out am I right"

Angel gave a playful grin but he could see a sense of confusion on the Python's face.
"Velvet is an overlord just like the rest of them. What would make her so intimidating to me? I'm the most powerful Overlord's Lieutenant. How can a doll hurt me?"

Now Overlord Dust was more confused by this statement but he figured it was Monty showing off his superiority a flex almost.
"Whatever ya Irish hunk, leave your boys with Husk and step into my office" he caressed his waist and cleavage before walking past the blue python blowing him a kiss. Monty reluctantly followed rolling his only good eye.