It's A Wonderful Afterlife: Chapter 15- Upgrades

Sir Pentious

Upgrading the Lieutenant was more strenuous than anticipated and it was always heartbreaking for Sir Pentious to hear the cries of his ex-lover begging for the pain to stop, to let him go or even the wailing. Strapping him down to the medical chair to restrain him as he was probed was more horrendous than any evil deed Overlord Pentious had ever dealt. It was one of the many things he regretted over the decades, breaking Monty's trust and using his feelings for the Victorian against him. Would he have complied? Would he have followed Penny so willingly? No one will ever know and it was moments like this that the old Pen would seep through to question his sanity.

Hours passed and with the technology for 2040 it was a rigorous task to make sure that Monty was in ship shape to go back on the field without malfunctioning.
Given that it was 'Defragmentation Day' a code of conduct must be met for the two Overlords.

The sound of exhilarating sex was echoing throughout the castle from Sir Pentious's chambers. The thumping of the grand bed frame against the wall and the joyous moans from both Pentious and Lieutenant Python. Compared to the painful cries of the Irish snake's pleas it was more soothing for any of the staff roaming the castle. It was knowing that Overlord Pentious would be in a good mood and less rash when given bad news.
Overlord Pentious had everything he ever wanted, power, title, authority and his handsome Champion in his bed. Yet...why was it so lacklustre? Everything was there in his grasp, but there was an empty void in his heart. It was times like these Pen knew...it was all a lie

"Oh yes, Lieutenant!! Your upgrades are so... enhanced! Mmmm but I doubt you needed a 'performance' upgrade." Pentious bit his lower lip enjoying his submissive turn with the Irish snake.
"The best way to see if my...aah...upgrades are synced in is to do something vigorously, Sire," Monty smirked as he had his Lordship's arms tied to the headboard. His strong hands holding those delectable hips as he pounded his Master senseless.
"Mmmm indeed!" Moaning louder filling the room Sir Pentious was more entranced by this round of sex, as it would not result in shutting down Monty's cyberware. He did his best to ignore the impending outcome that this was 'killing' Monty's mind more and more. With each upgrade or defragmentation, it was slowly erasing the Monty he knew for so long.

"YES!! YES!! OH, THAT'S THE SPOT!!" Pentious hissed with delight at Montgomery's performance. "Mmm, we are most certainly making this a monthly visit! I won't last a year without...THIIISSSSSS!" he moaned, throwing his head back as Lieutenant Python railed him.
Monty moaned ravenously, enjoying the dominance which he rarely got to do, "I wholeheartedly agree with you, my Lord." The Lieutenant was very affectionate this time round as he leaned in to kiss Sir Pentious's neck continuing that pleasing pace. "I would gladly rendezvous with you, Penny...I love seeing you like this."
Knowing that the hardware made Monty, not himself, that sounded so convincing to be..him that it made Overlord Pentious blush.
"I-I..." he was speechless at this moment as he could not fathom that Monty said his nickname so affectionately.
"Aaah my champion!" His hands grasped the ties on his wrists as Lieutenant Python continued to go deeper. They both moaned and groaned enjoying the annual ritual but were filled with delight knowing it was to be a monthly visit.

It was then his butler Jenkins storms in with the glass tablet in his hands. He was very unphased by the scene of the snakes' coitus session.
However Overlord Pentious was not pleased by this interruption, yet he dared not make Montgomery stop at that satisfying pace. Clenching his teeth he muttered to Monty, "Don't you DARE stop!" still menacingly clamping those teeth he turns to Jenkins, "WHAT?!" he grimaced but mustered a moan as Lieutenant Python continued.
"Sire, there was a silent alarm tripped at the Hall of Remembrance? Should I have Captain Loona and the men investigate this?"