It's A Wonderful Afterlife: Chapter 20- Uninvited.

Pentious District
Castle Walls

Outside the district of Sir Pentious's rule, there was a group of rebels readying to break into the Gala.
Events spread like wildfire here so it was not too suspicious to be so fast but it was an ideal moment for Pentious to ensure his relations with the higher up demons of the district.
As the small group of rebels gathered and readied themselves Arackniss was the only one with an invitation mask, midnight black with a delicate red fanned trim.
Arackniss may have unintentionally used the rebels for his gain and did not want to fight Pentious.

Hell no! He wanted to wrap his arms around his lover and tell him "I am here!"
Despite all the terrors he has seen in the Hall of Remembrance, it did not phase how much he loved Pentious. Arackniss was ready to face this music and as he lost himself more in this dream it was dawning on him how much his death had changed everything.
Molly's unknown erasion, Angel being manipulated into becoming an Overlord and the man he loved most was the most villainous, powerful and terrifying Overlord of them all.

How did Pen manage to create order in this chaos with the district's concept? Regardless of his gut feeling telling him to be afraid that unrelenting tether on his heart told him otherwise.
This was it he had to get into seeing Pen.
Blitz was with another team entering the south side of the castle while Niss was going to use the front door to gain access.
His team consisted of a tall dark grey fire sinner who may have been handy with a gun but was constantly cracking jokes.
"AXEL! Shut up! I need to focus!" Snapped Niss at the fire sinner and he pinched his brow as he was crouched in the hedges with this team.
"Oh, sorry dude Blitz did say you were a tough guy but did not that you'd be a party pooper?"
"Well out of the two of us I have a lot more on my mind..."
The other member was a tech-savvy imp with a mop of hair on his head and had thick glasses on his face. He held one of the electric shotguns as he used his fancy glasses to look at a schematic of the tower's layout.
"What's the plan, Kai?" Axel asked the imp that was engrossed with the map.
"Oh! We just got to sneak in the ventilation system to get past the lobby but there is only one elevator shaft?"
"Haha...shaft" Axel chuckled which made both Kai glare and Arackniss side glare him through his mask.
"I will go through the main door as I have the mask. You two make your way to the elevator shaft and get on top of it. Then you can make your way to the maintenance tunnel to get out to the floor."
Axel and Kai were blinking in disbelief at how smart this mysterious spider demon was. They both nodded in agreement and Arackniss stood up out of the bushes and dusted himself off. Adjusting the mask and taking a deep breath to centre himself.

Arackniss stepped out and saw two snake demon guards at the gates.
He made his way up to them and his height was shockingly drastic compared to them. They see his mask and nod letting him through.
The path up to the base of the tower was ominous and creepy.
Niss knew Pen had always had a flair for the dramatic but this was a bit much.
He had to keep face and not falter whether this was a dream or some kind of time travel fuckery Niss had to follow that tether. If his death caused all this...what will Pen be like in person.

Pentious Castle
Lobby

"Well, aren't you dashing?" A familiar voice spoke as Nissy looked up to see Angel Dust towering next to him in a similar mask. "Like a travel-sized Romeo." Angel sounded, acted and joked like Angel but Arackniss's hitman and mafia instincts were practically screaming at him that something was off with Angel.
Over the week he was putting off and giving the excuses to Molly that it was just Angel being an Overlord. However, some mannerisms and words didn't sound like Anthony but were familiar in some way to Nissy?