It's A Wonderful Afterlife: Chapter 17- The Cavalry

VelBomb

Back at the GlitterBomb Nightclub, the afternoon buzz was usually very dead and the girls did what they do best...fuck.

"Yeah, baby you like that don't ya!" Cherri held her girlfriend's hips as she pounded her senseless. Velvet moaned and giggled at the pounding of the strap on being plummeted inside her.
Grasping the pillow under her hand as she looked up at Cherri with such passion.
"OOOH YES! Aaaah, fuck me, honey!!" Curling her toes as she was railed by Cherri was always such a good way to start the day.

"Aaah you've been working so hard my precious Vee. The way you danced Aaah last night...pretty hot babe."
"A-Aaah you say that to all my dancing sugar!"
"What can I say? I got a thing for girls with cute butts, especially ones I'm dating."
"OOOH, AND FUCKING!"
Velvet wrapped her legs around Cherri to have her closer. The crazy-eyed overlord loved being dominant by her cyclops; it made her feel so good!
"Holy fuck babe! You're really into it this morning." Cherri commented on account of her girlfriend being quite vocal and responsive below.

Now Velvet was incoherent and couldn't speak anymore, this was the final stretch of their morning routine. She groped Cherri's voluptuous ass as she pounded Velvet faster.
The room filled with the moans, thrusting claps of the ladies' pelvises.
Grinning pleasurably Cherri loved seeing her bed-headed girlfriend immobilised by her skills with a strap on.
"Come on Vee! You can do it, baby!" Cherri encouraged her girlfriend. "Cum for me baby!"

Whimpering moans escaped Velvet's sweet lips as she massaged one of her perky breasts.
Velvet lifted her sexy legs into a glorious V shape. Cherri instinctively held them up just under her knee and she knew it was almost time. Watching the bright blue dildo pound her girlfriend was so fucking hot that Cherri let loose.
"OOOH CHERRI!!" Still clawing her girlfriend's soft butt Velvet cried out as she finally reached not only climax but a delightfully tingly orgasm.
Cherri held herself deep inside Velvet watching her girlfriend squirm with such pleasure.

After a rigorous late morning round of sex, Cherri was starting to notice it was really quiet and that Angie did not come to get their usual coffee.
"That is odd? Angie did not come down this morning?" She thought out loud perched on her girlfriend's pelvis.
A sweet giggle came from Velvet under Cherri, "Hehe maybe he had a night terror again of Val! Hehe!"
Scowling at her girlfriend's dark humour, Cherri laid down on top of the social media Overlord.
"What? You know I tease him about that even when he is not here! It's a little stupid, to be honest. Why go for Overlord if you do not want the powers? It's like going vegan and still wanting cheese!"

Over the years since Valentino's death the two girls grew closer and given that this was the longest committed relationship they had both been in, they just fit.
Velvet's crazy and wild antics with Cherri's explosive personality and carnage just worked.
Cherri had no desire to be an Overlord like Angel and Velvet but she was a very high ranked demon for being associated with them.
"Girl even if he did vegan overlord crap it would still hurt and mentally fuck him up V."
"Awww babe!! You know I was joking!! You love it when I joke!"

Just then there was a knock at the door, the girls not caring who it was, saw them nude or with just bras on. The person walked in and it was none other than Husker.
The old man was more accustomed to seeing sexual deviants or walking in on people in the past decades.
"Hey ladies! Have any of you seen Angel? He was supposed to look at these new Fizzbots that were a custom order. Have you seen him?"

It was then the humouring atmosphere dissipated and Cherri leapt off the bed unbuckling the strap on she had tossed it to the floor with a thud.
She ran to her closet to get dressed and Velvet felt the urgency of her girlfriend. Who took to social media to see if there was any whereabouts of Angel.
Husker was concerned for his ex and his boss at that. "Something is wrong...Angel wouldn't leave the club for this long. Not even for an old client or favour at that."
Velvet cheered in an excitable manner, "Oooh! Someone on Velvitter says weird things were happening at the dusty old museum thingy, Sir Snake Face shut down." Velvet had her hand up like an eager student as she told the room.

"That's where we'll start then. He must have gone looking for the imposter to impress Sir Pentious." Husker growled. "Dumbass..."
"Dumbass or not Husk, Angie has always been a people pleaser and something must've gone wrong to keep him."
Cherri was gearing up with many bombs, dual pistols and this awesome looking pink camouflage outfit.
Tucking her hair into a beanie as she went over to Velvet to kiss her. "Hold the fort babe."
Velvet returned the kiss and giggled, "you got it my sweet cherry. Take one of my drones. I'll tag along that way."
"Not a problem which one we are taking."
"Mimzi 2.0! She's a sweetie!" Velvet typed into her phone and a neon blue painted drone came through the balcony window.
"Now be a good girl and do what my girl says ok Mimzi." She activated control of Cherri's phone and it started to follow her.
"Awesome one babe! Love it when you go all tech guru on me like that. So fuckin hot!" She kissed Velvet deeper this time but was interrupted by Husker clearing his throat.
"Yeah yeah, we gotta go..."
"Awwwwwwwww!" Velvet whined but did a playful blep as Cherri and Husker dashed out of the room.
"Angel better have a good reason for ruining my sexy time with Cherri..." pouted Velvet as she slumped down in the Queen size bed. "Least I get to play with the new Fizzbots! I can play with the older models too and give them an upgrade."

Meanwhile
Hall of Remembrance

Cherri and Husk arrive at the museum to find nobody around. The main door looked like it was pried open from the inside and so they entered.
Finding the vacant foyer they entered guns drawn to see the unveiled Pinta statue of Overlord Pentious.
"Sheesh, can this pompous windbag get any more narcissistic?"
Cherri shushed Husker as to not draw attention to themselves but to hear if anyone else was around.
Then they heard it.
That echoing blood-curdling sound of an unknown creature.

Venturing down the halls like the previous visitors, the cat and cyclops passed all the artworks they saw being commissioned or were around when his lordship wanted to unveil them.
They knew there would be a day Pentious would turn more dark and twisted than ever before. Nearing that unforgettable sound they came to the demolished, abandoned section of the building.
That noise was more prominent now and the howling shook them to the core.

It wasn't until they looked into the pit that their intuition was more right than ever.

"Holy shit!" Cherri exclaimed.
"Fuck me...it can't be..." Husk was beyond baffled at what he was looking at.

Yet...it all made perfect sense.
Husk was looking at his oldest friend and previous soul owner...Alastor.

"Husk? What's that down there behind that thing?" Cherri cried out.

Suddenly the pair gasped and were determined more than ever to continue their mission.