It's A Wonderful Afterlife: Chapter 12- Second Thoughts

Angel

The blissful and yet intense moans echoed from the penthouse of Overlord Angel's.
He seemed to be "deeply" occupied with the unfortunate employee he scooped off the dance floor to enjoy some of his own Angel Delight.

"Mmmm!! Oooh fuck yeah!" the Overlord exclaimed while riding the exhausted client under him. Caressing the chest of the very large imp with his lower arms Angel rode this very dashingly tall lizard-like imp-like he hadn't fucked in days.
Breakfast was such an important meal, after all, doped up on an erotic cocktail of happy drugs and vodka the spider demon lost himself in the ongoing trance of his morning routine.

The grunts and moans of his long silver-haired imp were gloriously musical to the Overlord's ears. Feeling that elongated snout kiss his soft chest and gripping those hot horns Angel knew he hit the jackpot with this imp. He may have to keep him around depending on his stamina. "Yeah, you like that baby? Mmm, such a good fucking morning indeed."
The imp dare not speak as the Overlord indulged on his body. It was rare for any imp to be in the presence of an overlord let alone to be fucked by one but this imp was tall and strong build he could handle Angel's stamina.

Beats of the ongoing techno music blared from the club below but were softly fed through the speaker in the Overlord's penthouse.
"Mmmm it's been a while Mephisto?" Angel cupped the imp's muzzle as it was panting from the rigorous exercises. "It has indeed...m-my lord."
"Mmm a-aah you did very well with your show last night" kissing his familiar friend and caressing his shoulders.
The two romps around more getting really into the passionate sex, varying from fast to gentle paces. This alone made the imp known as Ammit, more concerned for his friend. As Angel would drown himself in sexual acts to distract himself from something bothering him. Ammit, held the Overlord close and daringly rolled him to the extravagant silk bed sheets. He gently pinned his main arms above his head and looked at his friend's face. "Come on Angie, tell me what's going on in that head of yours? I've known you long enough to know when you're distracting yourself."

Angel's eyes flickered red to the switch in control, he worked hard enough to get where he is today, but this was a friend who had been in his afterlife just as long as Cherri, Velvet and Husk. The spider sighed looking at that stupid face as Ammit continued to gently pleasure the Overlord. "It's nuffin, it's really dumb and honestly weird as fuck." He let out soft moans as the imp got a steady pace. " Went to see his majesty Sir Edgelord today. I was just... it was this imposter roaming around. He's going around...claiming to be my big brother."
Mephisto stopped what he was doing and looked at his boss's eyes, " Your brother?! Isn't he..".
Angel snapped and slapped the imp across the face, "YES! YES, HE IS YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"
The outbursts of Angel rarely happened with people he was close to but with the likes of Husker and Mephisto it came out abruptly. Moments like this Angel would fear his power and abilities as an Overlord, deep down he never really wanted to be an Overlord but the deal he made with Sir Pentious all those years ago was the reason he was one.

"I-I'm sorry..." the spider demon held his head gripping his hair ashamed but also not completely sure that he had done that. It brought back so many flashbacks to when he and Husker used to date. The power was too much for Husker to handle and so things ended the way they did. However, the hellcat was loyal and wanted to protect Angel given their extended history. Not to mention Alastor's broken contract on Husker, the old man did not want that serpent Overlord controlling him so he begged Angel to make him a contract.
"Sometimes...I want things back the way they were y'know?" He hugged himself, caressing his shoulders. "Not exactly but...just back when we weren't all this crazy bullshit wasn't on the daily. Somedays Mephie I...I miss the stupid hotel." He looked up at the imp feeling downright stupid for thinking such things. "It's not that I 'believed' in it or anything just...nice to have a home."