Both sweating and beaten up, Chan suddenly raises his hand. Hyunjin quickly scanned again his surroundings, fixating his eyes on every figure that appeared on the second floor.

About twelve armed men aimed their guns to Hyunjin.

"Tch... you're such a loser. No wonder you father left Felix in charge"

"SHUT UP"

"can't you see? you can't fight me, so you're calling backup."

"You're just- "

"Too slow" Hyunjin pulled his gun out and shot four of them in matter of seconds. Chan turned back to Hyunjin and quickly shot his leg, making him fall down.

"Go ahead" Hyunjin laughed, tired. "use that gun to kill me...you can't seem to fight me properly so just shoot already."

Suddenly, more shots could be heard from above them. Changbin and Chanwoo took them down one by one.

"I'm tired of your dirty mouth" Chan came closer to Hyunjin and kicked harshly, taking out his breath. He couldn't go anywhere else with a shot leg, and Chan used this on his advantage; grabbing him by the collar and throwing a dry fist to his face.

Hyunjin smiled again. "Lame"

Chan punched him once again.

"Lame"

And again

"Laaaame"

"Shut the fuck up!!!" He threw a single punch, knocking Hyunjin down.

Hea

"That idiot... I told him not to die..." her eyes got watery, but she knew it was no time to mourn if it was the case. Minho lowered his head, and he too, was tearing.

"As expected from Chanie" Felix laughed, "he's probably already taking his limbs out-"

"Oh cut the bullshit" Hea pulled out a knife from her pocket and stabbed Felix's leg, making him let go of her and crawl away.

Hea stands up and goes to Minho, removing the rope from his mouth and trying to untie his hands, until she feels her hand cold after a loud bang, making her drop the knife. 

"H-Hea..." Minho barely had any strength to even speak.

"Fucker..." She holds her hand tightly.  Grabbing her shirt and ripping it with her other hand and mouth, she quickly wraps it around.

Felix was very in pain,  as Hea had stabbed the same leg she had shot several months ago. Standing back up and walking towards him, she kicked away the gun from his hand, sitting on top of him and hitting him over and over.

He extended his hand while Hea got her full attention on his hace and took out his own knife, stabbing her side several times.

Hea, already as tired and beaten as Felix, lost balance and hit the ground, she was also losing a lot of blood. Minho suffered at the sight, and he was still trying with all his might to set free.

Both against the wall, side to side, Hea and Felix struggled to breath.

Y-you're... you're good fighting" Felix whispered. "I didn't think a girl could beat the shit o-out of me"

"That's s-so sexist..." Hea exhaled. Felix chuckled.

"W-we could have... made a great team"

"I have no interest in this mafia life"

Felix scoffed. "That's w-What your father would tell my dad... he told me about him" His breathing was uneven.

"Why are you c-casually talking right now" her eyes wanted to close, but she kept strong against it.