She turned in her seat and played once again another note. Her teacher nodded in approval.

"One last artist before I leave you to practice your sheets. Beethoven." She said.

She turned her back to the young girl but let her answer one last time to her best knowledge.

Must she really know everything though? Mina was deep in thought about one of the greatest composers in History.

How his name rings in song, as people of new and old age remember him. Some remark that his work was preeminent and others remark that he was absolutely mad.

Mina wondered...could he hear the music of everyone's divine souls as well? Could that be why he grew mad?

Why was he so reckless? But he was great, great among those with less talents of their own but with mouths filled with criticism.

Would Mina grow to be just as grand in status or would she grow mad as well?

"I'm waiting, Miss Myoui." Her teacher said, although not snapping at her. Mina snapped out of her thoughts and cleared her throat.

"Ludwig van Beethoven was a German composer and pianist born in seventeen seventy in Bonn, Germany. His many composed pieces consisted of the Triple Concerto, Symphony No.5. And his most popular piece of composition, the Für Elise." Mina said.

Her fingers grazed over the piano keys before soon hitting them softly. Note for note she started to play, her fingers dancing as she did.

She had mastered the great composer's Für Elise and was able to play it with her eyes closed.

Upon hearing this, a smile crept on the Piano teacher's face as she listened. She knew the young woman was simply a prodigy, destined to be glorious.

No one expected less of her, including herself. Here she was playing the grand piano with no hesitation or fret.

She was a master in the making, a talented young girl who would surely create symphonies of her own.

So what could possibly go wrong?

"I'm leaving you for a moment to work on your sheets. Remember to look at the notes and play them slowly so that you're playing them correctly. Understood?" Her teacher asked.

The young girl nodded, knowing the rules and regulations well.

Again, how was she to grow when she was being meant to play the same notes, the same keys over and over?

Her teacher made her way over, gently placing her hand on her shoulder.

"Miss Myoui, I am proud of you. You're already achieving so much more than my other students. You're a born prodigy and don't you forget that. I'm very proud of you as your parents would be too. Keep up the good work. I'm stepping out for a moment." She said softly.

Mina felt the woman remove her hand and with every step she heard the woman's heels fade away as she walked.

She turned her attention to the keyboard once more and let out a sigh.

She's achieved so much because of what was simply expected of her. What was new?

Minutes passed before the young girl found herself stopping, resting. She closed her eyes, having grown tired.

She couldn't tell you why she was tired. She had gone to sleep and woken up by routine, having had enough rest in the process.

Could it be she was simply tired of the life laid out for her?