You never noticed when your steps got a little too aggressive, when you felt just a little bit stronger than you were, just a bit faster than the average human. Never noticed how you kicked down the front door with inhuman ease, ripping the wood off its hinges and leaving splinters all over the hardwood floor. No longer was this a quaint little home, the more you looked the more disgusted you felt, such an innocent and cozy feeling for a place where god knows how many people lost their lives. Suck disgust it gave you to enter the place where once you had been wronged.

The woman herself was fast asleep, but the powerful Snap of the door had startled her awake, her bones creaking as she carefully made her way downstairs. She might be old but not frail, her bones may creak like an old wooden staircase but several times has she been able to swiftly carry and handle the thrashing bodies of her victims. She saw you standing menacingly at the base of the stairs, looking like a fresh mess.

Her eyes widened, almost popping out of their sockets at the sight of you. How? How are you still alive?! She made sure you were dead! Even then you should have suffocated!

You gave a mad grin, one so feral all she could feel was a primal fear sending racking shivers down her spine, all nerves in her body screamed at her to run, to escape whatever caused this absolutely chilling feeling of fear.

That wasn't you. No. You may be angry but killing her wasn't the way to do this. Killing her would be merciful, what with her petty jealousy that ran hot in her blood and clouded her gaze with green. So you switched up your personality, rubbed the dirt from your matted hair and turned the smile from feral to condescending.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" She stared, incredulous. Your sudden change in demeanour had her utterly discombobulated. The only question swirling through her mind was "How?"

"How? Oh well, you know, things just happen sometimes."

"I killed you."
You suppress a twitch in your eyebrow. "Killed? What?"
"Stop talking nonsense I know what I did, you stupid bitch!" Her hand reeled back and she tried to strike you right in the face, but you grabbed it just in time. Just in time to twist it uncomfortably, bringing her closer to you, her nails sharp and ready to scratch. But she wouldn't, not now, not with that glint in your eye and the fire burning bright under your skin. The storm rumbles louder outside, a sickening crack of thunder that would've been her wrist if she went out of line. 

A threat from nature itself. Your bloodied fingers clenched tightly around hers, a dangerous specimen. She has enough brain to know she shouldn't try anything, lest another body rises from its grave, depraved of vengeance.

"Are you okay, miss Keisha? Did you hit your head or something?" It was so painfully obvious that you were lying, then why does she double-check herself? Why does the seed of doubt grow in her heart, its nasty gnarled roots burrowing deeper into her tissues, into her very bones? Her stomach churns with an uncertainty that shouldn't exist. But that's what the extra help is for, right? A little nudge here and there, a droplet of doubt and her walls start to crack.

"Why did you go so quiet? Did you think you could get rid of me"

"Shut up. Shut up you vile bitch! Who the fuck do you think you are talking me down like you're- like you're fucking better than me?"
"Ouch," You feigned, "Did I hit a nerve?" You let her arm go, smashing her head into the window and grabbing her head this time, pressing her harder and harder into the glass like Fliqpy did to you before the same spiderweb cracks forming into the window, but no blood.

"Did I hit a fucking nerve?" even harder. "So you decided to off my ass because I was better than you? Oh you have no fucking idea girl, even if I was dead I'd be the best fucking thing to grace this hellhole," the cracks branch off more across the window, nearly touching the edges of the other sides.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣♥ ⁽ᴴᵀᶠ. ⱽᵃʳⁱᵒᵘˢ ˣ ᶠ. ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ⁾ 🎉