She played with the button on my pants, slowly undoing them and pulling them off. I reached my hands down to her own pants, peeling them off of her.

I flipped us around, tearing off my shirt before Vi pulled me back to her, kissing me again and toying with me through my panties.

I moaned into her mouth, and my hands moved to her hair. "Vi.."

"Good girl. I love my name in your mouth, Cupcake. Now why don't you take a seat, like my good girl?" She muttered into my mouth, her hands moving to my hips as I sat right where she wanted me, moving my hips back and forth against her.

A groan left her lips, along with multiple curses as I sped up, and my lips went to her neck, leaving lovebites.

Vi reached into my panties, resting her hand there as my hips moved against hers at steady pace. The added pressure drove me to insanity.

She pulled her hand back, hooking them into my lacy underwear. I lifted my hips momentarily, allowing her to tear them off of me.

I trailed my hands down to her own panties, pulling them off of her and setting myself back down onto her lap, relishing in Vi's open mouthed ecstasy as I moved my hips against hers.

She moved her legs up, behind my back. I rested my knee next to her hip, the other in between her legs as I gripped her leg behind me for support. Vi gently caressed my hips, muttering praises as I fucked her.

I moved my hand from her chest to in between us, sliding my fingers in and out of her as I rocked against her.

She cried out, her hips raising to meet mine.

The orgasm hit her like a tsunami, mine following soon after as she pulled me back to her by the neck to press her lips to mine, relishing in my taste.

I rested against her, breathing heavy. But I wasn't relaxed for long.

Vi turned me over again, leaving hot breathed kissing down my chest. She moved her hand down, stroking me as I twitched in overstimulation.

"You're doing so good.." She muttered, over and over again in my ear as she fucked me mercilessly with her fingers, moving slow and steady.

I begged for her to go faster, thrusting my hips to meet her halfway. She sat me up, resting me on her thigh and watching me ride her hand, spilling out onto her wrist. Her palm was hitting those little bundle of nerves just right.

God, this woman.

She curled her fingers in me, making me cry out her name. My noises stayed muffled in her neck as she rested her head on my shoulder, gently kissing it and mumbling sweet nothings and praises into my ear.

She fucked me faster, lifting her thigh to meet my hips.

My thrusts got sloppier and messier as I reached, the second one crashing over me like static.

My vision blurred as I quivered in Vi's lap, muttering strings of curses into her neck.

Finally I collapsed on her, kissing her in frenzied gasps. She pulled me onto her, laying me by her side. Her heavy breaths fluttered my lashes, my own heated pants making gentle mists in the air.

"You are... so beautiful when you scream for me, Cupcake." Vi smirked, pulling her shirt back on. It was getting chilly, despite the warmth of our bodies. I rolled my eyes, pulling my own things on and scooting closer to Vi.

"I could say the same for you, Violet. My name sounds so pretty rolling off your tongue, all flustered." I sneered, my hand resting on her abs.

Her cheeks reddened, and she pulled my face close to hers, laughing into my lips.