ROUND TWO.

——————————
From the factory, Vi took me to The Last Drop. When I asked why, she said she had one last thing left to do. "You don't have to come with me." She said. "Yes I do. Let's go." I had scoffed in response.

We approached the bar, and the same shimmer-suited thugs from the factory approached us. But we were quickly rid of them, and Vi picked up one of their helmets, waiting outside. She nodded to me, and I headed inside first, my hood and mask up. No one batted an eye at me. I sat down at the bar, ordering a brandy on the rocks. I turned back towards the door, twisting my seat around. The bartender handed my drink to me, and I stirred it around before turning to the side, removing my mask to take a sip.

I saw a crazed man head towards the jukebox, putting in coin. The music changed to a country song, and I grimaced. Do these people not have good music taste? Vander wouldn't never allowed this crap to play in his bar.

Then I saw Vi walk in, and the bar went silent. The crazy man didn't know what had happened, and when he turned sound he was quite shocked that the whole bar was staring at him like they wanted to cut his head off. Then he noticed the muscular, pink haired woman standing next to him. He immediately jumped back, pulling out a knife. Vi tossed the helmet at Sevika's feet and powered up her gauntlets, making the man scurry away in fear.

I heard a whistle. "Everybody, out." Sevika said, standing up menacingly. She patted the man next to her on the back, who grumbled and rose, heading out.

I rose from the spot at the bar, removing my mask and finishing the brandy in one go before slamming it back on the counter. I unsheathed my swords, catching Sevika's eye as she sauntered towards Vi. She took out two Shimmer vials from the belt around her torso, smirking.

Vi cracked her neck, and I joined her side, swords glinting. Sevika inserted the two vials into her arm, and all hell broke loose.

Vi ran towards Sevika, leaping in the air and extending a fist to her face. Sevika dodged it, but I snuck up behind her and kicked my metal leg into her side. I lifted her from the ground where she had fallen, kneeing her in the face.

She grabbed my leg, pulling me down with her and getting on top of me. She punched my face, and a loud crack could be heard. My nose, bitch? Seriously?

I tapped my leg against the ground, releasing my gun and pointing it towards Sevika's back. She didn't notice, she was too busy fighting Vi, who had come running towards her, shoving her off of me. I aimed for Sevika, shooting the bullet. But she moved at the last minute, and I hit her metal arm instead. Shit.

All that filled my ears was the horrid country music, and I rose from the ground, wanting to rip my head off at the noise. I ran towards Sevika, slashing my sword against her back. She caught it with her arm, shoving it back towards me. Vi then slammed her jaw upwards, giving me another chance to cut at her back.

Sevika fell to the ground, panting.

But she quickly got up, running towards Vi. Vi slammed her fist into Sevika's stomach, sending her flying into the far side of the bar, and her body collided with the wall.

Vi reached over the bar's counter, filling two glasses of brandy. She handed one to me and I threw my head back, feeling the cold liquid trickle down my throat. My adrenaline rose. I turned to Vi, her pupils dilated from the alcohol. She screamed, throwing a pool table up into the air with one hand and punching it with her other fist, slamming it right into Sevika.