THE LANES.

We made our way through the Lanes, walking on roofs and balancing on neon signs. We reach an overlook, and The Last Drop is visible. Vi stops, staring down at the transformed bar. Vander's bar. Not anymore.

My gaze softens, seeing Vi gaze down solemnly at her old home. Our old home.

Caitlyn broke the silence. "Well, that place does look like it has bodies buried in the basement." I turned my head to her, subtly shaking my head. Not the time, Cait.

Vi sighed heavily, tightening her grip on the railing. "You don't know anything." She shoved past us, continuing.

Caitlyn grimaced. If only she knew.

Soon, we reached a small door in the corner of the plaza. It had the same symbol on it as the symbol from the napkin at Jericho's. The Cat House. Why are we at a brothel?

Vi knocked on the door, and after a few seconds a small latch opened, revealing someone's eye looking at us. It looked towards Vi, who coughed and nodded towards us. The door opened with a loud clank.

We entered the brothel, hearing laughter and... questionable noises coming from the rooms. I saw Caitlyn peering into the rooms, looking more horrified by each second.

"The one place all the secrets are spilled." Vi said, opening her arms out to the brothel.

"How exactly do you propose we go about this?" I asked, growing more concerned as to what Vi's idea was.

"Let 'em think you work here." Vi said cockily.

"Excuse me?!" Exclaimed Caitlyn from behind me. Excuse me was right.

"I will not!" I whisper yelled, running to catch up to Vi. Caitlyn stood in the middle of the hallway still, growing ever curious as to what was going on in the rooms. What, never seen sex before?

Vi turned towards me. "You know what your problem is, stranger?" She strolled in my direction, circling me.

"Please. Tell me." I said sarcastically.

"You expect everyone to give you what you want. If you really want people to talk to you, you have to let them think you have what they want." Vi said, still circling me. I could feel her eyes roaming my body.

Out of curiosity, I asked. "What do I have..?"

All of a sudden, Vi got up close to my face, our noses almost touching. I backed away, fumbling, and hit the wall. Without hesitation, Vi pushed me up against it, one arm slammed on the wall beside my head and the other on the wall near my waist, trapping me.

My heart fluttered and my stomach did cartwheels. Lord, that was hot. I was thankful right then that my blush was hidden by my mask.

"You're hot, Cupcake." Vi said, answering my question. She hasn't even seen past my hood and mask, but okay.

"I'm glad you think so. Very flattering, Vi." I said, getting even closer to her face, and placing one hand on her chest. She looks down at it, a light blush forming on her cheeks. I was not about to let me be the only one fumbling.

She smirked, scoffing, and looked back at my face. "So what'll it be, man, or woman?" Vi asked.

"Woman." I said confidently. Vi's eyes widened, and she backed away a bit. She grabbed a woman who was walking by.

"Hi." The girl said. She was very pretty. But not as pretty as Vi. Was she really going to make me play the part?

"I'm Pim. What's your name?" The girl stammered. Cute.