24

That day the two of you slept next to each other but nothing happened. Jungkook pressed a button that made the bedroom walls get pitch black and cradled you in his arms until the morning came. When you woke up surrounded by the white cotton sheets, he wasn't next to you anymore. When you looked to the right night table that was placed next to the four poster king bed where you had spent the night, there was a glass of orange juice and a cream cheese bagel with a slice of smoked salmon on top. You ate it immediately since you were starving, but you would have rathered have Jungkook lying next to you instead.
You woke up, dressed in sweats and came out to look for Jungkook. The house wasn't huge but you soon discovered that it was larger than you thought. There were 3 rooms upstairs, including the Master bedroom were the two of you had slept, but he wasn't in any of them, so you went to the first floor where you found him boxing in what seemed to be a small gym.
-Good morning Kookie...- you greeted him while he brushed his sweaty bangs away.
-Good morning Noona...- he said short of breath while you slyly admired the shirt that was clinging to his ripped torso.
-You're really good at fighting, you should teach me a few moves...- you asked playfully while letting yourself in-...I've always wanted to learn...
He smiled and gave you a few instructions about how to position yourself, but when he decided to manually place your fists the right way, of course he had to get really close to you from behind and wisper more instructions in your ear.
He went back in front of you and taught you some basic moves, but after a while he decided to take his shirt of. The beads of sweat running down his chest looked like diamonds against the perfect sight of his sculpted body. Your heart started pumping so fast that you had to stop moving to make sure you weren't having a heart attack.
-Kookie how am I supposed to learn anything like this?- you protested pointing at his pecs.
He laughed and indicated you to keep punching his punching mits; but after a few more minutes your underwear was swamped with either sweat or other things.
You removed your t-shirt as well to be covered only by your bra, to which he responded with a shy grin. You looked down at his pants and the silhouette of his hard on was crystal clear.
-Are you trying to seduce me?- he said casually.
-No, it's just really hot in here, let's keep practicing...- you responded slyly and threw another punch, but before it could reach him he took the mit off and grabbed your fist, pulled you close to him by your arm and pressed you against his body.
-I can't concentrate anymore...- he said as he devoured your lips and slowly dug a hand down your pants to knead your ass.
You giggled and moaned as he suckled on your neck, and played around with your asshole for a while. Both of your torsos rubbing up against each other was making your nipples get hard and your pussy ache with need. Way too long later, he stretched his hand further in to play with your slimy pussy while you suctioned his pouty lips, before he fingered both of your holes, one after another.
-Oh fuck, Kookie, that is so hot...- you moaned in his ear, anxious to be taken.
Next you squeezed every bit of his steel, flustered chest, licked his gorgeous abs, his pelvis and the base of his rock hard cock.
-Ah, Noona...- he moaned with pleasure when you introduced the length of his cock so deep in your throat you almost asphyxiate.
You suck and tongue his swollen dick like a lollipop, savoring every bit of it with gusto as you bring him to orgasm in your mouth in only a few minutes. He moans low as you move your tongue around the head of his penis with his thick cum still in your mouth and let it drip on your breasts.
He kneels in front of you to match your height and stretches your cum stained bra so that your bristled nipples slip out. He enjoys the sight of your flesh constricted by the elastic of your bra, caressing and massaging every bit of it with perversion. He brings his tongue close to it and licks your boobs thoroughly. Nibbles gently on your nipples until they get sore from the suction. Your moans of pleasure soon become complaints because you need him to relieve you. He's so excruciatingly tender while running his tongue all over your stomach, taking forever to get to where you need him to go, but he's enjoying every bit of it. He'll never stop being a brat and that's totally fine. When he gets to the elastic of your sweatpants he stops to look into your eyes.
-Can I?
-Please...
-Are you sure?
-Yes, please...
-Do you want me to eat your pussy, Noona?
-I'm begging you Kookie!
He takes off your sweatpants and underwear with dexterity and before your know it his lips are savoring your bud insistently. He uses his tongue to collect every single drop of your juices while widening your whole with his thumbs. The heat in your clitoris blinds you and the orgasm punches you in the face leaving you almost feverish with pleasure; but Kookie hasn't had enough yet, he lays his stomach flat on the floor to tongue fuck your ass and pussy hole as you shake from your climax.
-Can your feed me some more Noona? Can you give me another one?- he asks after kissing your bud gently, as to not overstimulate it.
But the sensitivity subsides after a couple of minutes of him kissing your skin and fingering your ass with the tip of his finger, so he takes the opportunity to suckle your pussy again. He teases your clitoris and starts getting you riled up again; he does it again and again making you complain and moan his name in protest but that's what he wants. He sticks his thumb in your hole, his index in your asshole and clamps your bud in his lip covered teeth making you scream of agonizing pleasure. He continues this massage for a few seconds until you cum savagely and then he moans with your pussy in his mouth.
-Fuck me Jungkook, please!
You implore in his arms with his hard cock  against your pelvis.
-Do you want me to fuck your hole Noona?
-Yes please baby, please!!!
-Can you take it?!
-I can take it, do whatever you want with me!
In the blink of an eye he lifts you up from the floor, carries you and presses you against the wall where he lowers you into his rock hard cock until it disappears deep inside you. You scream in delicious pain while he lifts you up and down in his dick as your juices squish out and your boobs rub against his skin. Every inch of your body is being rubbed against his sweaty, hard muscles and it makes you vibrate as you reach Nirvana. You don't understand how he doesn't get tired because he repeats this motion for a long while like you weigh nothing, but you can't think about this right now because once he fingers your ass too, another earthquake of an orgasm runs you over as he kisses your lips so you can moan into his mouth. His speed and strength increase even more to make you yell from so much sweet torture but you know it's because he's close too.
Like you're made of rubber, he places you on the floor, turns you around and ravages your hole against the wall while lifting one of your thighs to make his cock get in even deeper.
-Fuck! Jungkook, you're so big!!! you say with tears in your eyes as he slows down with concern, but once you tell him it's ok he goes back to the original speed.
After a few moments he withdraws his cock to rub it against your ass, but it can only accommodate the head, so he uses his fingers to fuck your pussy while trying to get his hard cock a little bit further in. Your scared moans are enough to bring him closer to completion as he turns you back around to stick his dick back in your pussy, his fingers back in your asshole, and the two of you cum explosively together as he pounds your dripping hole, rubbs against your swollen bud, and you squeeze your own nipples completely out off your mind.