16

Jimin smiled at your request and proceeded to unbuckle his belt while Jin looked at you terrorized. Lana simply walked over to the nearest sofa like it was protocol and invited the object of her infatuation to sit beside her.
The ethereal looking man in fron of you stared deep into your eyes and unbuttoned his shirt slowly... What a spectacle! His deep red plump lips were excruciatingly beckoning, his pale skin contrasted the redness of his mouth which he dangled in front of you so you could taste it over and over. He was too much... Who could ever resist him?
The need to take him in your mouth was an urgent one, and when you got close enough to smell his sex, you notice by the precum in his white, skin tight and now see through briefs, that he needed you too.
You breathe it all in like the scent of his manhood will bring you back to life, and it does... Your mouth acts on its own volition and passionately bites the head of his erection over his underwear before he lets his head fall back in ecstasy. You kiss it and lick it inspite of the fabric in between your tongue and his cock, but that's enough for his chest to start heaving in approval.
Park Jimin, the ever teasing, ever tempting bad boy was now biting his lips in agony as you pulled down his underwear and sucked and suctioned his beautiful member up and down as consistently as your own desires allowed you. After a few minutes of lustful pleasure, Jimin anxiously tried to undo the back of your dress while you enjoyed this new desperate side of him with a giggle. Once he finished undoing the lace of your tight dress he lowered the top half so he could admire the fullness of your breasts and brought each one to his mouth with expertise. He lifted you up and sat you down on a pool table in the corner of the lounge and continued to suckle and tease your nipples while massaging your palpating pussy underneath your soaked underwear.
-You are so sweet, princess... -he wispered into your chest with desire as you caressed his defined back under his shirt, and edged closer and closer to orgasm.
-You're sweeter...- you replied as he pulled your panties down.
- I can't take this any longer, let me have you...
- Yes please, take me Jimin!
That was enough for Jimin to pull you closer to him and enter you with passion. You could feel his erection filling you up and your muscles choking it without reservations, but as he got closer to your lips and lifted your hair with his both hands, massaging the nape of your neck and making you get goosebumps all over your body, your pussy got even tighter to the point where he couldn't hold his moans any longer.
-You are fucking insane, Jimin!- you could feel yourself getting ready to burst any second but as you looked to the side, you noticed Lana naked and being fucked with her stomach against the couch by a shirtless Jin, you got distracted by the exquisite view. You had completely forgotten they were there, but now you were glad that you had remembered, because Jin's body seemed to be sculpted by the Gods themselves.
-I'm gonna make you cum princess...- said an already poisoned Jimin with his thumb on your clit and before you could even notice, the heat of his pressing finger combined with the punishing friction of his throbbing, intense fucking coaxed an explosive orgasm that left you in shambles. Your knees were shaking but Jimin withdrew his cock to place you on your back and fuck you from behind with painful lust. It was so good, so fucking good... This was exactly everything you needed... The gorgeous view to your right, Jimin's delicious fucking, with his grabbing of your hips, the pulsations in your vagina... all wrapped up in his sensual heaving and panting... until he finally let his juices pour out of his cock and coat your asshole and butcheeks with warm viscous cum.
As soon as Jimin came you let your torso rest against the pool table he had been fucking you against, while he arranged your dress for you. Lana and Jin appeared to be also done because she seemed to be buttoning his shirt while he rested against the back of the couch, seemingly wiped out. You had to admit that despite Jin's initial resistance to Lana's advances, they looked more in sync now.
For a moment, you thought that the night was coming to an end, but you were pleasantly surprised when Jimin hugged you from behind and wispered in your ear.
-Don't get too relaxed, I'm not done with you yet...
-Oh?- you couldn't help but sound excited.
-I just need to say goodbye to my business partners...- he started off casually while guiding you out of the room, but his expression changed as in realizing something really obvious -... by the way, I neglected to tell you your friend is one of them... I guess I got to excited when I saw you...
By the time he was done conveying his idea, it was already too late, Jungkook's immaculate silhouette was visible in the distance. As your heart came to an abrupt stop you notice him sitting and talking to a tall brunette by his side with a drink in hand. There were other people gathered around the round table, perhaps 3 or 4 more, but all you could process was Jeon Jungkook, with his now longer hair and his stunning side profile, being touched by the hand of someone who wasn't you. A violent vulcano was erupting inside your chest and the tips of your fingers felt burning hot, but not more than your face. You were sure that your face was a deep scarlet red because there was a monster inside of you who craved to beat that brunette's face in and bring Jungkook back in your arms, where he belonged. But then you remembered that Jimin was by your side and grabbing your waist, when Jungkook's line of vision fell directly on you. You wanted the earth to swollow you whole.
As soon as his doe eyes landed on you, your stomach turned inside out and you had to do everything in your power to not run in the opposite direction or vomit. His face, no matter how impassive he forced it to appear, turned somber and angry, and his torso got stiff and erect all of the sudden, yet the brunette by his side seemed oblivious to his reaction and continued to talk in his ear absentmindedly.
-We lost contact a while ago...- you explained to Jimin, who had probably noticed the change in energy in you.
-Oh, did something happen?- he asked innocently enough to sound truthfully unaware, but now you knew this night was far from being over.
- It's a long story...-Lana walked over to your side to hold your other hand while you responded Jimin's question with an unconvincing performance.
Just as you got closer, you noticed Jungkook being dragged to the dancefloor next to his table by the brunette he was seeing. He looked so hot with his long hair and his all black attire. Meanwhile Jimin continued to grab your waist possessively and introduced you to his business partners as Jin stayed back and Lana looked at you like you were a crystal vase placed precariously on the edge of said table.
You said your succinct hellos with your ruminating mind completely focused on Jungkook and his date, but to your utter dissatisfaction you notice movement beside you, while Jungkook's painfully familiar scent getting closer.
-Hey girl!!!- you look to the side and recognize the brunette at once, who was previously blonde but just as perky. It was none other than Jungkook's old building's receptionist; the one you had basically encouraged to ask Jungkook out at one point, and who apparently had taken your advise very seriously.
Jungkook's eyes were glossing over Jimin's hand on your waist, to which he responded by hugging his date from behind in an obviously spiteful way.
-I see you finally managed to snag that one...- said Jungkook with self important eyes.
-Well, you know me... I always get what I want...- responded Jimin in a playful way.
The brunette seemed surprised at Jungkook's sudden display of affection and got goosebumps all over her arms. You couldn't disguise your disgust any longer and rolled your eyes for Jungkook to see, to which he responded with an equally defiant expression.
-Should we leave then, princess? Asked Jimin in your ear after moving your hair out of the way. Jungkook seemed rabid.
There was a part of you who wanted to leave and stay away from the drama, but the majority of you wanted to hurt Jungkook. How could he act like that? Yes, you had hurt him bad, but he had hurt you too. And even then, the lenghts you went to save his ass, sending Namjoon to jail, putting your own life in danger so he could have a better one...Ungrateful son of a... Maybe he wouldn't have acted like that if he hadn't seen you with Jimin first, but the way he was shamelessly fondling that woman in fron of your eyes was more than you could handle. As your brain started to boil inside of your skull an idea popped unexpectedly. Without thinking it twice you slowly approached the brunette yourself and playfully bumped your nose against her. Once you checked she wasn't skittish you dipped your lips in her full lipped mouth. She responded by kissing you back shyly, so you open your mouth even more and sucked her soul out for Jimin and Jungkook to see.
You could listen to Lana's giggles in the background, she knew exactly what you were trying to do.
-Do you want to join us gorgeous? I want you, badly...- you said loud enough for Jimin and Jungkook to hear.