7

It was a complete nightmare... Namjoon's fixation on you was completely out of control, and you couldn't escape from him. He had people watching you everywhere... He knew of your every move.
The feeling of embarrassment was so consuming that the tears started pouring out of you uncontrollably. That big scene that you caused in Jungkook's firm had been your fault, so you mustered the courage to call him and apologize.
-What?! -he answered dryly
-I am so sorry...- you replied in an undertone
-You have been fucking him, haven't you... Namjoon?
-I ended it a week ago...
-I knew it! I fucking knew it!
-You don't understand... he has been chasing me wherever I go, badgering me, having me followed. I only wanted to have some fun but he has this unhealthy fixation...
-Is there anyone you won't fuck?!!! - he interrupted angrily.
-HEY!
-I thought you were done being stupid!- Jungkook's tone was getting progressively angrier.
-Why are you treating me like that?!
-I just can't fucking believe you!!!
-Why does it bother you so much?! It's not like I'm your girlfriend or anything like that!!!
He said nothing
-Jungkook? -you said his name
-Stop calling me...
And with that he hanged up and didn't pick up any of the calls you shot him afterwards.
That night you couldn't rest much. Thoughts of Namjoon dominating you would flood your mind every time you attempted to fall asleep. Even if you hated him, you couldn't help but get aroused every time he came near you. He was a master at manipulation with his sweet talk and raw sexuality, and he knew exactly what buttons to push to get you to submit to him. You would find yourself making excuses for his behavior constantly, and even questioning if maybe you had overreacted. After all, most of your ex boyfriends had also been self centered pricks who didn't give two fucks about anyone but themselves. At least Namjoon, was exceptionally good in bed and spoiled you with everything you wanted.
How could you actually be considering a possibility in which you stayed with a sociopathic rapist/muderer/drug dealer?
Not to mention how little self control you had that you allowed Jimin to eat you out practically in broad daylight, after knowing him for less than an hour? Something was seriously wrong with you.
That next morning a crazy thought came over you.
Why were Namjoon and Jungkook allowed to investigate everything about you without your consent and you couldn't do the same thing to them?
With that idea in mind, you devised a plan to get Jungkook's address without him knowing about it.
You went to his company and parked outside for hours waiting for him to come out. He didn't do so until late at night, but you managed not to fall asleep by drinking gallons of coffee.  When he finally did, he was met by his driver in the black Mercedes, and you followed him from afar until you arrived in his building. It was a very luxurious apartment complex, at least 40 stories high, with surprisingly very questionable security since you were able to sneak in after a resident, and there was nobody at the door to stop you. Then, you went looking for the mail room, which was also unlocked, and prayed that the names of the residents were on the mailboxes. They weren't, but you fistbumped into the air when you noticed a big box with Jungkook's name on it and his apartment number. When you walked to the elevators, you almost screamed when you realized you needed a key to make it work, and seeing as Jungkook's apartment was on the last floor, you weren't planning on climbing 40 flights of stairs. Thankfully, in that very moment an old man walked in and pressed the number 38, so you didn't need to climb that many floors to get to his aparment.
When you finally reached his door you were out of breath, and the adrenaline was making your heart pump as fast as the beat of a drum&bass song; but you boldly knocked on his door, figuring there was no turning back now.
Jungkook opened the door confused, wearing only a tshirt, sweatpants and messy hair. Instead of looking mature and imposing, now he appeared to be nothing but an adorable bunny that had just waken up.
-What are you doing here?
You snuck under his arm to get inside...
His apartment was modern and luxurious yet minimalistic, while still ramaining cozy and open.
-I wanted to talk to you... -you replied commandingly.
-How did you even get inside?
-There wasn't even a doorman, it was a piece of cake...
-He wasn't there?! But how did you know...
-Look, that's not important right now...- you interrupted him with a note of exasperation... -I want to apologize for causing a scene at your company...
He huffed, looking up and smiling wryly...
-Ok, you apologized, now go please...
-I don't get why it bothers you so much... Jimin came on to me and I find him attractive... One thing led to another...
-I don't wanna listen to all that!!!- he exclaimed angrily.
-Do you fucking like me or something Jungkook?!! I don't understand!!!
-No, I don't fucking like you!!!
-Why not?!!!- you demanded squarely.
-Because you are trouble! Wherever you go chaos ensues!
You stood in front of him. For some reason, he seemed slightly hesitant, anxious... If he was lying, he definitely wasn't very good at it.
-Is that all? Is that your final answer? -you walked over to him cornering him against the door of his balcony.
-Your games are not gonna work on me...- he said while looking to the side and pushing his cheek from the inside on his mouth with his tongue.
-I'm not playing any games Jungkook, do you want me or not?-you feel a sharp pain in your neck, electricity coursing through your veins. It was now or never.
The soft, sweet romantic aroma of his skin and the shine of his hair is more than you can handle. Being so close to him, watching his doe eyes glistening near the moon, you realize that this is what you want, this is what you were looking for.
He says nothing, but he looks conflicted. Regret making it's way into his eyes and it aches to see it, but it's the most beautiful thing in the Universe.
-Because I've never wanted anything more in my life... -you add after a few seconds.
Now he's looking down, his face resembling the one of a child who has been scolded.
-This is gonna end badly...- he says, finally looking deep into your eyes and you feel the air escaping your lungs. Time standing still.
-I don't care, as long as I get to be yours...
You pour yourself into him. His lips taste like butter and brown sugar, his embrace warms you up as you sense him heaving with excitement. His heart pumping against your chest pressed against him but you yearn to feel his skin. You take hold of his neck and  stand on your tip toes to beg him for more.
-I wanna feel your skin Jungkookie, please...
He takes his t-shirt and the most perfectly ripped torso makes its way into your field of vision. Such a heavy contrast between his wide eyes and his aggressively ripped 6 pack. Yet that's not the reason why you cling to him, but rather an accessory; because the real reason is that his skin feels the warmest, and his kisses are the purest; and his smile is the prettiest as soon as you peck the tip of his button nose.
But then his gaze turns stern and heavy because he's using his hand to penetrate the depression in your ass, he curves it to collect your dampness and tease the entrance of your core. You plant kisses and suction his chiseled jawline, while cupping his rock hard peck and arms. Your hand doesn't feel worthy of touching this sculpture of a man, yet you're touching him; and your lips don't feel deserving of being worshiped by his supple tongue and relentless consumption, yet he's worshiping them.
Soon enough your brain starts to get dizzy from his aroma, so powerful now that he's aroused. You plant kisses all over his chest and suck on his perfectly shaped nipples, but he seems too preoccupied with your clammy mess to even notice it.
-I admire your persistence...- he says with a slightly contorted expression... -now, can I taste what everyone makes such a big deal about?
-Go right ahead Jungkookie...
He gets down to take off your sneakers and unbutton your skinny jeans after he runs his hand over your ass and your thighs, encompassing your lower body completely in his reach. Then he pulls them down laboredly, since they fit really snug, a little bit on one side and a little more on the other, before he looks up at you and his eyes now flash a hungry red shade you've never seen before.
It feels like he's lustfully bent to your will, asking for your permission before sliding your panties down and leaving you standing on the carpet of his living room with nothing on your lower body but your white ankle high socks.
Knowing you will probably drop to the floor once he starts savoring your wetness, you voluntarily get down to sprawl on his carpet with your back leaning against the armrest of his couch.
He seizes this opportunity to inch his nose close enough to your core to absorb every bit of your scent as the juices leak out onto the rug.
-Sorry for making such a mess...- you utter apologetically.
He only manages to shake his head regretfully and mumble unintelligibly, completely defeated by the naked scenery in front of him. After that, he closes his eyes and licks your slime torturously from the bottom to the top one time, and then another time, and another... You can feel your sanity escaping you with every excruciating lick. While he's doing such a task, with his knees pressed against the carpet, you notice him reaching for the content of his pants. You lean your head to the side to check how his hand it's struggling to take hold of the pink, rock hard shaft contained in his boxers.
-Does it taste good? -you ask with a pornographic breathy voice, but he can barely function, much less talk.
Now he's not licking, he's slurping...
His desperation apparent given the speed at which his tugging his cock up and down. You feel like you're nearing your climax but noticing the control you're exerting over him it's giving you a completely different type of pleasure, one that aims to sadistically keep him in pain.
-Don't you dear come yet Jungkookie...- you warn him as his breathing becomes sloppy...
He removes his hand from his cock and uses it to ravage your hole, his fingers reaching deep into yor walls, teasing your Gspot as you take desperate gasps of air in your mouth.
-Oh my God- he groans against your pussy, like he's incapable of comprehending how worked up you're getting him.
His finger movement becomes more intense and you can't hold it in any longer, the pleasure soon becomes pain and then it climbs from your core to the top of your brain, which sends violent electric currents back to your feet. Your whole body is resonating to his never relenting finger fucking and you burst open, screaming his name, and at the same time you notice his bratty wines from not being able to release himself.
-Take me to your bedroom- you order breathlessly.
He obliges, lifting you off the floor like you're not heavier than a feather and carrying you astride him before he puts you down in his bedroom.
You take your hoodie and your sports bra off, making him look at your almost completely naked figure, save for your socks. He lays back at the foot of his bed completely stunned and hungry for your body.
You pull his pants and his boxers down to suck his tall, wide and veiny shaft, which is already lubricated with its prelude.
You slurp all of it, you move up and down suctioning every bit of his cock while simultaneously massaging it with the strength of your tongue. He pants and whines as you siphon him in with your mouth, while he's taking in every inch of your naked sweaty body, knowing he's dangerously close to orgasm.
Then you stop abruptly.
-Noona please!- he complains.
-What Jungkookie? -you play dumb.
-I need to let it all out!!!
You tut salaciously and smirk at him like a lurking predator.
-You're not gonna cum until I say you can cum...
Then you slurp him again, only this time slower and more intensely. Jungkook is bringing the palms of his hand to his forehead, unable to believe you're being so mean to him. As soon as you notice his face contorting you stop once again only to hear his bratty protests once more.
-You're so impatient Kookie... -you mock him with a laugh.
-Noona let me fuck that hole! Please!!!
-Do you think you can handle it?
-Yeah, I can fucking handle it!
And you climb on top of him, you sit on his cock forcing it to stretch you open. It feels heavenly as it fills you up but you forbid him to cum in between moans. He looked so handsome and pouty under you, compelling you to punish him even longer for all the time he had made you wait.
Then you begin to ride him. His whole body is red and contorting and his cock slides in you with such friction that it sends you higher up than any drug you had ever tasted. Jungkook is lifting his hips and thrusting in you too, so whipped by the sensations that he can't handle to look at you. Soon you find a rhythm together and you bring your mouth to his, moaning and panting inside it as he spreads your asscheeks widely apart and squeezes them with such strength that your eyes start to water. You cry out in anguish as his pubis rubs against your clitoris but you order Jungkook not to cum with a little slap on his cheek, and you explode once again with a scream of desperation.
He's sweating profusely and about to collapse now, so deep down the well that his eyes are full to the brim with aches of restraint. It pains you to see it, but at the same time you love it.
-Noona...- he utters with what little strength he had left.
You desentangle your body from his and lay on your side, giving your back to him.
-If you make me cum again, I'll let you come with me... -you say over your shoulder.
He then lifts your glistening thigh to spoon you, with barely any strength left. But when he sticks his cock in your slimy hole, it's like a demon takes over his soul. His hip movements are so fluid and intense that you pant unable to close your mouth, and the temperature in the room which felt colder in the beginning, is now burning your skin, almost evaporating the sweat on its surface.
He thrusts and thrusts incessantly, ravaging your hole to the point of excoriation. Instead of widening, your walls are tightening and clenching, suffocating his angry cock while he plants kisses on whatever patch of skin is at his reach. You twist your neck to take his lips in you. They taste so good, better than anything you've tasted before. He's addictive, with his dreamy eyes and his sweaty raven hair... you're so done for.
That's when he brings his hand to your pussy and teases your clitoris, circling it and bothering it till he sends you to the gates of hell with a loud scream. You swear that you're not going to survive it because the sensations are leaving you blind. Noticing your climax he lets himself go, his pants are higher in pitch and his moans turn into cries. His railing becomes even more violent, he's bullying your pussy at this point, and it doesn't subside until his pearly cream finally starts to shoot up inside you, since you ask him to do so with high pitched screams.
You crash together in complete and utter destruction. The world is invisible and the air is inexistent. The only thing that is real is his wines and his hands holding your chest, hugging and protecting you. He kisses your hair over and over, cherishing everything in you and whispering sweet nothings in your ear. With every tell of his adoration, now you understand what real love is supposed to feel like.