Chapter 10

Amara pov
I fake passed out on the mat huffing and puffing from all the fighting I've been doing. " oh bitch I'm tired" jordan said laying on the mat beside drinking from her water bottle. Me and Jordan have been doing kickboxing and practicing on our shooting behind the boys back just because of a tv show and we didn't want to tell them because we..... well actually now that I think about it I don't know why we didn't tell them. "Ouuu what should we eat" Jordan said getting up and holding her hand out for me. "I want some chipotle" I said taking her hand as she lifted me up. " oh yes chipotle sounds good right now" she said.

ding*

The sound of my phone going off was heard I walked over to my bag taking out my phone. I opened the amessage from unknown number.

Hey Amara

I'm sorry I think you have the wrong number

Nah I have the right number

Bruh stop playing on my damn phone
Who the hell is this?

You look real good in that sports bra 😉

Wtf bro are you stalking me🖕🏾

I looked up from my phone and looked out the window searching around to see if I see anything. "You good?" Jordan asked. " nah bruh some weird nigga stalking us" I said frustrated. " oh hell nah bruh let's get out of here" Jordan said slightly irritated. We grabbed our things running to the car. As soon as we opened the car door something hard hit my head knocking me out.

.....

My eyes fluttered open as I winced from the pain in my head. I jolted up when I remembered what happened I looked around and saw Jordan right beside me. I scooted over to her in the dirty mattress and shook her telling her to wake up. When she finally woke up after a couple of seconds she hissed and touched her head. " what happened?" She questioned. " bitch we've been kidnapped" I said as she jolted up. " oh shit" she said. We snapped our heads to the door that busted wide open. We stared at the tall scrawny man that walked in. " look who's awake" he said. " who the fuck are you?" Me and Jordan questioned at the same time. " I'm the man who kidnapped you duh" he in a sarcastic tone. Me and Jordan looked at each other and then busted out laughing. Our laughter was cut short when a knife flew above our heads. " you think I'm a fucking joke" he said getting pissed. " calm down Jamal don't pull out the nine" I said as me and Jordan started laughing again. We stopped looking at each other and then nodded in agreement we quickly got up  ran towards him. I turned on my foot roundhouse kicking him as my foot landed on his head while Jordan swept him off his feet. When he landed on the floor and his head hitting the ground hearing a crack he laid there knocked out cold  with blood spilling out his head. we checked him for any weapons and found two handguns and a couple of knives. We split the knives and both grabbed a gun just in case he had people out there. We walked around the place which I think is a warehouse. We when we finally found the door we ran to it. About to open it we heard someone yell " what hell you doing in here your supposed to be in the room. We turned around and saw a group of 8 men in formation waiting for us to do something. " ah shit here we go again" Jordan said making me chuckle. We turn our back against each other getting ready to attack as the men circled around us. " you ready" I ask Jordan. " yea why not" she said shrugging her shoulders casually. I threw three knives at the men out of four  on my side and shot them all in between their eyes saving the last one. I shot the tall man in his kneecaps making him fall. I pulled him up by his hair and slit his throat while it splattered all over my face as I kicked him in the balls as he fell to the floor. I turned around seeing Jordan repeatedly shanking one of the dudes as his blood splattered on  her face. When she stopped I asked her if she was good and she said yea. I searched their bodies for a phone or something and found one. We walked out the warehouse as I dialed Dario's number and put it on speaker. When he finally picked up, " WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT" he yelled into the phone. " Damn you really pissed" I said. " BABY IS THAT YOU" he said yelling again. " yea me and Jordan got kidnapped" I said so casually. Me and Jordan walked over to a car we found and got in. " are y'all okay, wait how did y'all escape?" He questioned. " we'll talk later when we get there I said hot wiring the car. When it finally turned on I gave the phone to Jordan and started to drive away from the warehouse. " hey Dario whatcha doing" Jordan said in a Isabella voice from phineas and ferb. Bruh I'm dead how we go from murdering to cracking jokes. I chuckle laughing at my thought. I asked Jordan to put chipotle on the gps so we could get something to eat. I searched my bra for the $100 I had stashed in there and showed it to her. " man that's why I love you" she said fake crying. " I love you too man" I replied laughing. She put the chipotle in gps and we headed down there. When we got out as I found a stack of money on  the floor of the car. I picked it up and got out and went in. " bruh it's our lucky day" I said holding up the money I just found. We walked up to the register and ordered our food for everyone that we tried to get before but was interrupted by kidnappers. We got back in the car with the food putting our house in the gps and took off on the road. When we got to the gate we told the guards to open and come in to eat we brought chipotle. We parked the car grabbing the bags and got out walking to the door. I opened walking in making my to the kitchen. " everybody come and eat I got chipotle" I yelled hearing footsteps coming to the kitchen. " BABY IS THAT YOU" Dario yelled attacking me with hugs and kisses and looked over seeing Jordan in the same predicament with James making giggle. " ok ok ok" I said breaking apart chuckling. " you don't understand how scared I was I thought you were dead and why is there blood on y'all  face are you hurt, did someone hurt you imma fuck them up" he said with a worried look on his face. " it's okay I'm here now" I said reassuring him that I'm okay. He let go of me and then I turned to see everybody in the kitchen. I waved awkwardly and they waved back I turned to the food taking out all the burritos we bought for everyone. "How did y'all get all of this?" James asked. " we found cash in the car and I had $100 in my bra" i said answering his question. I grabbed two steak burritos and said dig in. Everybody grabbed a burrito we sat at the table in the dining room and luckily that table was big enough to fit everybody. We ate in quiet piece before everybody started to thank me and Jordan for the food and continued eating. "Mara" Dario called my name as everybody attention was now on us. " yea" I answered still eating. " how did y'all escape and where was y'all when you got kidnapped?" He asked.

" well me and Jordan were kickboxing and at the shooting range and I got a text in my phone from the dude that stalked me and Jordan and after that we took our stuff and ran to the car to leave but as soon as I was about to open the door we got knocked and woke up at a warehouse which was dirty btw anyways back to the story, we woke in the room and dude just straight up busted the door open and he mad that we laughed at him and threw a knife above our heads and then I made a joke and we laughed again which made him angrier and then we knocked him at and walked around the place until we was circled, so we killed them all and walked out alive. I said going back to eating.

" since when did you two start training" asked James " 2 months ago" Jordan answered his question. " well what did the guy that kidnapped you look like" James asked. " he was tall and scrawny and he had green eyes" I said as Dario tensed up and his eyes bulged out head. " what do you know who it is" Jordan asked.

"Fucking Hades" Dario spat with venom in his voice.

......

Ouuu y'all I was bored in school and had nothing to do so I wrote this for y'all. Your welcome 😌.

 Your welcome 😌

𝐂𝐫𝐢𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫|+18On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara