Chapter 16

It was now morning and I had tried to sit up but Dario wouldn't let go of me. His hand was trailing up and down my leg. I turned to face him and hissed from the soreness he caused. He smirked at my pain and I smacked it right off his face.

I quickly got off the bed limping trying to ignore the pain to escape to the bathroom. Before I could close the door and lock it, the door was pushed open making me trip. Before I hit the ground he caught me. I looked up and fear immediately made it way across my face.

He picked me up and sat me on the toilet, not saying a word, you can easily see that he was pissed. After that amazing shower session, we were now downstairs eating breakfast.

.......

I was now out with Jordan at the mall. We had been shopping for hours because she wanted to look good for some event she had coming up.

Finally she was done and we made our way to the food court because I was hungry and could eat a whole horse.

We placed our bags at the table and had one of the guards look after them and went to American Deli.

While ordering I felt someone staring at me and snapped my head in that direction. Five men were posted up on the other side of the food court staring at me.

I think tf not

I signaled the guard by the bags to get them to the car and the other next to us of the men watching us.

I hooked arms with Jordan and leaned my head on her shoulder as she leaned hers on top of mines.

"You got any weapons on you?" I asked in a low whisper for only her to hear.

" yea a gun and some blades" she said

" okay good because the power rangers posted up on the other side of the food court ready to jump us" I said.

" man I didn't even get to eat first" she whined.

I grabbed the food checking it and tasting a fry. I poured some seasoning salt on my fries making sure they were well seasoned. We made our way to car with our food so we could eat in the car because the power rangers decided to ruin our fun and now we gotta eat in the car.

Before we get in the car that was waiting for us, a blade came from behind us almost stabbing my bag of food but I pulled it away just in time.

Without a second thought I picked the blade up from the ground and threw it at one of the rangers. Right after the blade made contact with him Jordan brought out her gun and shot two men between their eyes. The two left tried to escape but the two guards knocked them out before they could pull out their weapons.

" well damn" me and Jordan said simultaneously.

........

Nothing even matters by Lauren hill plays while me and Jordan sit in the car munching on wings and fries.

The guards had put the two bozos in the trunk and they would shift around every now and then, but we wouldn't pay no kind because we were enjoying good food.

We pulled up in the driveway and got out the car to let the two amigos out the trunk. They both started kicking and screaming like little bitches thinking they would escape from the situation.

We let the guards handle them and grabbed our bags with the help of the maids.

Going back to eating because we didn't finish. Dario and James popped up out of nowhere but I payed no mind because I was eating after all, until I saw a hand reach for a wing but smacked it away.