Chapter 5

I woke up in a different room and saw that Dario was still asleep so I tried getting out of the bed and my legs started shaking a little bit. When I finally got out the bed I walked over to where my clothes were and threw them on and headed out the room.

When I found my way down the stairs I saw the front door and opened it and walked out while calling a Uber. When the Uber got their I got in and told him my address as we headed off to my apartment.

30 min later

I close the door behind me and head to my bathroom to take a long ass shower. Once I get out the shower,  I head to my room and lotion my body and put on deodorant. I pick out my outfit to go shopping  and headed out.

20 min later

When I got to the store I grabbed a cart and started looking for some watermelon and pineapple . After getting the seasonings I went to another aisle for snacks. After I got all my snacks and groceries I checked out and went home.

When I got home I went inside and saw Someone  sat on my couch and jumped then started throwing my snacks at the person and stopped when I realized that it was Dario. "What the hell is your problem " he said. " you were the one who was in here on my couch sitting there waiting for me you crazy asshole." I said.

" watch your fucking mouth before I put something in it". He said walking up towards me. " go ahead and try "I said in with a sassy tone in my voice. He threw me over his shoulder and ran upstairs to my room yelling at him to let me go. When we got to my room he opened my door and threw me on the bed. " oh my god what is your problem " I said. " why did you leave this morning" he said looking kind of sad. " Because it was a one time thing" I said bluntly trying to make it look like I don't care. He looked at me hurt by what I said making me feel bad for what I said.

My lips form into a smirk and I start laughing.  Dario  looked at me confused and says ". What's so funny?". "Nah I was just playing with you to see your reaction I'm sorry" I said trying not to laugh again. Dario looks at me kinda mad but relieved. " you play too much and it's not that damn funny" he said which made me laugh even harder. " But why did you leave me this morning" he said which made me kinda stop laughing. "Well I kinda got scared when I realized what just happened between me you so I just ran off".

" why are you scared I would never do anything to hurt you love" he said sitting on the bed beside me.

I blushed at the nickname feeling a little wet down there.

" ok I'm sorry for running off" I said hugging while he wrapped his arms around my waist. " it's okay Amara" he said.

" wait I have an idea let me make it up to you by cooking you dinner" I said jumping out of his arms and onto his lap.

He wrapped his arms around my waist which made me blush. " sure I can be your sous chef and help" he said. " ok now come on" I said as I kissed his cheek and hopped off his lap interlocking our fingers snatching him from the bed and walking down the stairs.
When we made it to the kitchen he helped me pick up the groceries and placed them on my counters.
After putting up the groceries I decided I wanted to make macaroni, steak and greens and roasted potatoes. I got all my ingredients out and started in the Mac and cheese while I had Dario chop the potatoes. I sat in the stool at the island watch Dario chop the potatoes. " I know I look handsome Amara but you might wanna stop staring at me like that before bend you over this counter and fuck you til you can't walk for a week" he said teasingly which made me realize I was staring and I blushed at what he said and stared a little longer to test him. He stared back with low eyes and just in time the noodles start boiling and I fast walked to the cabinet and got the strainer and strained the noodles.

30 min later

All the food was finally done and I was making the plates while Dario sat at the little mini bar on the stool and watched me. When I got done with making the plates I placed his plate in front of him and he took his first bite. He stopped for a second and then said " OH MY GOD Amara this is amazing" while taking another bite. I laughed at him stuffing his mouth with the food. " why thank you" I said.

After dinner we sat in the living room cuddling watching All American. Things started to get a little heated when my butt accidentally brushed over his print a little and he was wearing sweatpants by the so you know. But I guess he didn't notice since he didn't say anything so I thought it would be a good time to tease him a little. So I scooted my ass all up on his print and moved around a little until I heard a grunt from him. " Fuck Amara Stop doing that" he said in a low voice which gave me the chance to mess with him a little more. I got on top of straddling him " doing what" I said batting my eyelashes innocently. Before I could do anything else he slapped the hell out of my ass which made me hiss in pain. " ok ok I'll stop I was just playing damn" I said slouched over in his chest as he rubbed my ass to sooth the pain. " asshole" I whispered hoping he didn't here me until I felt another hard smack to my ass which made cry out in pain but made me a little wet down there. " Stop fucking playing with me " he said glaring at me. A few minutes after we ended up falling asleep in each other arms.