Chapter 2

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐢𝗼'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯

I walk into my club with my men as I saw strippers twerking on the poles.

"Hey boss your vip section is ready". one of my employees said.

We walk into the room taking a seat and the men started talking about who they are taking home tonight, I roll my eyes at how immature they sound and ignored them.

30 𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

A beautiful woman walked in the room and I just sat there and stared at her as she gave Carlo a a lap dance. She started to grind on his lap which caused
him to start groaning. I low key got disgusted and irritated when he grabbed her waist it made me want to shoot his fucking head off.

When I looked back up at her she looked very nervous and uncomfortable, so she walked over to the pole and started to sway her hips side to and when I looked at then other boys they started staring at her with lust in their eyes. I turned back and looked at her and she stopped dancing and walked out the but looked back one more time at me and then walked out the room.

𝐀𝗺𝐚𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯

I woke up to my alarm and picked up my phone to press stop and unlocked it. While scrolling through my phone I saw that I had 50 missed calls and 20 messages from that weirdo last night. I walked in my room and put my phone in the charger and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get in the shower.

𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I walked in the club and clocked in. I walked in the locker room to get ready, I sat down at my mirror to do my makeup and hair. I threw my outfit on and went to the bar for some drinks before I started.

"Hey girl what can I get you"? the bartender said. "Three shots please" I said.

She passed me the shots and just when I was about to drink it was grabbed out of my hand. " Hey I was drinking that asshole" I look over and saw the crazy ass guy from last night. " Can we talk Amara" he said after drinking my shot. "What for there is nothing to talk about so leave me alone" I said . I took my shots and turned and walked away but before I took another step I'm being thrown over his shoulders and he is walking out the building to his car.

He put me in the car and ran over to the drivers seat and drove out the parking lot. " What is your problem let me out this damn car now or I'll jump out". I said. He looked over to me and said " Will you please calm down I'm just wanted to talk you ". " I told you I don't want to talk you do you not realize that I have bills to pay and money to make ". I said already irritated. " I'll pay your bills you don't have to work in the strip club I don't want you around weird ass men all day" he said. " I can make money on my own I don't need your help so just turn the car around and let me get to work". " No I told you I want to talk to you"'he said getting slightly irritated with me. " You won't stop until I listen will you "
I said, " Yea so you might as well listen" he said. with a smirk on his face.

" Okay so what do you want "I said as he parked his car in the middle of nowhere. He turned and looked at me up and down as if he was admiring me. " hello earth to Dario" I said snapping my fingers in front of his face. " I want to get to know you more Amara" he said staring into my eyes.

I climbed over to his lap and sat on it catching him off guard and I leaned over and whispered in his ear " is that what you really want Dario " I said  teasing him as I bite my lip leaning out of his ear. "Do not provoke me" he said in a deep husky voice. Which made me low key get turned on. I climbed back over to the passenger seat and sat down.

𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

" so I will pick you up at 8 " he said out the window as I walking to my apartment. I turned around to face him " for what"? I questioned. " for our date" he said while smirking as he waited for me to walk back to my apartment to make sure I'm safe.

When I got into my apartment I walked to my room and  star fished on my bed. I sighed as I thought about how good it felt getting to know Dario. We sat i the car talking about our past and how we wanted to live our lives. I loved how he payed attention to me as I was talking about wanting to be a nurse.

When I got done daydreaming about me and Dario I got up and took hot shower to release my stress.